Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung ue40mu6400uxzt

Originally posted by son_goku1976
    caricando il file allegato cambia stato rimane con lo standby a ma non si accende sai dirmi perche' ?
    Was it his native dump, or after recording another dump that you found on the Internet, did you install and write status register 0x88, 0x42 after recording?

Comment

Originally posted by son_goku1976 View Post
      buonasera ..
      Post in english or you will receive an infraction and your posts deleted !!!!!

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        Try.
        Lotas, please do not reply to members who do not post in english. Thanks
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

okay sorry

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Lotas, please do not reply to members who do not post in english. Thanks
            SMDFlea Ok.

Comment

ue40mu6400uxzt

let's say Lotas the original file was the one nicknamed "dump" and it's the one you modified for me .... instead the second is a file that a user from my country sent me which returns the stanby led

Comment

Re: ue40mu6400uxzt

let's say Lotas the original file was the one nicknamed "dump" and it's the one you modified for me .... instead the second is a file that a user from my country sent me which returns the stanby led
                If it was his native dump, then I fixed it for you and everything should work, if you messed up something with dumps and the software version does not match the eMMC software version, then the standby mode will appear, and the TV itself will not turn on, you installed after recording and wrote status register 0x88, 0x42?

Comment

Re: ue40mu6400uxzt

If it was his native dump, then I fixed it for you and everything should work, if you messed up something with dumps and the software version does not match the eMMC software version, then the standby mode will appear, and the TV itself will not turn on, you installed after recording and wrote status register 0x88, 0x42?

sorry for my ignorance I don't know how to write the status register...... is it possible that every TV, even the same model, has different dumps? in the event that the 25q40 breaks and the original dump cannot be recovered, how to do it?

Comment

Re: Samsung ue49mu6120

In these models of the "MU" series, it does not matter what diagonal, what model number, the software version is important here and it must match for SPI Flash and eMMC!
                    The Status Register must be installed and written after writing the dump, there are a lot of topics where I explained everything how to do it correctly, what program do you use when writing the dump?
                    Attached Files

Comment

In these models of the "MU" series, it does not matter what diagonal, what model number, the software version is important here and it must match for SPI Flash and eMMC!
                      The Status Register must be installed and written after writing the dump, there are a lot of topics where I explained everything how to do it correctly, what program do you use when writing the dump?
                      neoprogrammer

Comment

In which section do I find your posts?

Comment

In which section do I find your posts?
                          Yes, you can in this topic from the first page, download AsProgrammer_2.1.0.13_fix, this topic also has it.

Comment

hello lotas i can't write to the memory anymore ... it doesn't even work erase why ? it says "unprotect ? " but then it doesn't unlock it

Comment

Programming instructions with the AsProgrammer program.

In the program:
                              1. Click "Detect Chip" and select W25Q40CL and "Select IC".
                              2. Click "Unprotect".
                              3. Click "Clear IC" and "Yes".
                              4. Click "Open File" and select your corrected dump.
                              5. Press "Program IC" and "Yes".
                              6. Click "Verify IC".
                              7. Press the down arrow to the right of "Unprotect" and select "SREG Edit", put a check mark on SRP0, BP1, CMP, QE and press "Write" and "Yes"
                              7. Close the program. Ready.

Comment

thanks for the guide ....... I don't know why but I can only read and do nothing else ........ before it stopped working it didn't let me tick "QE"....

Comment

Samsung ue40mu6400

hello..... could the 25x40 replace the 25q40 ....? I recovered this chip from another card waiting for the new chip

Comment

Re: Samsung ue40mu6400

hello lotas .... would you be so kind to try to correct this dump of my tv? I doubt that what I posted and you kindly corrected me is not the right one ... I attach another file to try to correct ... thanks in advance ..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

thanks ..... solved with the first dump where I followed the programming step by step edited the file fi register except the QE which did not make me tick .... so I only ticked SRP0, BP1, CMP, ... .. and it worked...... thanks thanks thanks ....... you are number one !!!!

Comment

however in the end I left the 25x40 chip instead of the 25q40......

Comment

25"Q"40 - has QE (Interface: Quad SPI)

Comment

Working...
                                          X