LG 55EC930V OLED - swich on swich of no screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 55EC930V OLED - swich on swich of no screen

Problem with ghosting and overturning pixels, is that peoples are setting screen to highest brightens , in tv is setting with power saver, where is lowering down voltage going to the screen, and protects pixels to shining with 120% power... That is settings for shops, that peoples who are looking for new tv will be surprised, and they will want to buy that tv..... Anyway, If tv is in full power, the glass screen is heating up slowly, when screen reach surten temperature, it affects pixels shining and because of temperature, pixels are changing their behavior and are starting lowering resistance, with that lower resistance, is rising current up, and pixels are getting shining even more, and this is causing to overburn them.
    On internet some peoples noticed that and not knowing why screens are overburning, but they trying prevent it and they are asking others to not run tv more then 4 - 6 ours in tv turned on.
    Its because of that glass which is heating on from current going thru the pixels.
    There is also another issue with connections between strip from TCON and screen it self. On the microscop I noticed that some of them was melted, what also can cause screen to stop displaying strips along display. Its because of overcurent caused of overburned pixels in high temperature glass.
    Now I buy new oled TV from second hand of course, and old one I take apart and sold boards. Now In my tv, In dey light I set in settings powersaver to medium, and for night to maximum, this way, maybe brightnes of display is not si high, but I am sure that I will not have overburning so fast my screen, and screen will not heat up to high temperatures, and last thing what I did, was setting colors to 43, and taking red color a lot lower value, because this color was overdisplaying to much, and this color is burning pixels in most of users on the internet.
    This over colored red color is set by company, to boost colors that when You will be in the shop, You will see that OHH colors are so strong, that apple in tv is more real then apple in my hand. :P And person will want to buy that tv.
    Remember, try lower red color by -5.
    Now skin tone of peoples in tv is more acurate to skin tone on my skin
    And I am slipping with less stress now.

Comment

Working...
    X