Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UA50F6400AMXXY help needed

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
    This may be the one you are looking for.
    Cheers for the zip file, but I'm slightly confused. How do the audio files you sent me work? Do I play them as is or do I need another program to work with them?

Comment

Sorry but I have never used the program. I believe that if you have a mobile with IR sender then you just play each wave file.
      If it doesn't have ab IR output then you connect an IR led to the audio out of your mobile.
      Search the forum because I'm sure others have given a full description of the parts needed and how to connect them together

Edit
      From an earlier thread by Diah
      no need to service remot menu, AZ_Adjust _ IN_StOP IN_Start can be done form any mobile phone and IR sender, like galaxy S5, or from PC with DIY playing wmv files via winamp.
      also

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13979
      Last edited by dick_barton; 06-11-2021, 08:39 AM.
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
        Sorry but I have never used the program. I believe that if you have a mobile with IR sender then you just play each wave file.
        If it doesn't have ab IR output then you connect an IR led to the audio out of your mobile.
        Search the forum because I'm sure others have given a full description of the parts needed and how to connect them together

Edit
        From an earlier thread by Diah

also

http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13979
        Thanks for the attempt and it's certainly a fascinating concept I'd look at it, if only for the fun factor, if circumstances were different. However in this particular case, it's an unworkable solution.

R_J was talking about an APK file which was a smart app version of the service remote, which was really straightforward. Unfortunately I'm not up here long enough to order an IR emitter for the phone and wait for it to arrive (the remote is supposedly arriving here in the next two weeks anyway) and I don't have the tools where I'm staying to build myself an IR emitter. The cost of replacing the TV and it only being 1080p, also puts me off buying even a fairly cheap soldering iron, just to build an emitter as a one off (false economy).

It really needs to be either the APK file or putting off the fix until my next visit here.

It was definitely worth a thought though.

Comment

Try downloading it from the apk mod ultima versión to see if it will be suitable for your device
          Last edited by Patricia May; 01-09-2024, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patricia May View Post
            I'm also facing the same problem, can anyone help me?
            Best to start your own thread, this one died 3 1/2 years ago and had no resolution anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X