Inignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inignia

this damn thing is ticking me off. will not display video unless powering down. soon as you hit the on off switch to power down works perfectly until it turns off.... any idea's?
    ^Learning to walk on rice paper without leaving a trace,

Re: Inignia

never mind.. no idea how but it works now.
    good to be back!
    respect and blessings badcap crew
    ^Learning to walk on rice paper without leaving a trace,

Comment

Glad we could help!

PlainBill
      For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Maybe you gave it a hard reset (disconnected it for an extended period) and that fixed it if it recurs then probably a bad joint somewhere.

Insignia that's a rebranded Best Buy brand right just curious?
        Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.

Comment

Originally posted by Krankshaft
          Maybe you gave it a hard reset (disconnected it for an extended period) and that fixed it if it recurs then probably a bad joint somewhere.

Insignia that's a rebranded Best Buy brand right just curious?
          I've always referred to it as a 'House Brand'. Some factory in China (where else) buys a bunch of (crap) parts and slaps together TVs by the container load. They'll put whatever brand name the buyer wants on them. The same TVs will show up under the Memorex and (I believe) Denon brand, and probably half a dozen more names at all the finer retailers like Walmart, Kmart, Target, Surplus City, Big Lots, etc.

Warranties and parts availability range from poor to none.

PlainBill
          For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Working...
          X