Vizio E60u-D3 Power Supply Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio E60u-D3 Power Supply Help

You're probably right. With the large inventory shopimmy carries, they no doubt have volume deals with companies supplying new TVs that were damaged during the shipping process. Even at $99 for two boards, they're still making money off of it.

Comment

I paid like 50-60 for the power supply and the kits were sold out I think... still, I didn’t expect it to be the main board, so I’d have never thought to buy the kit. How do I know it was the main? BECAUSE I FIXED IT!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who helped and was patient enough to walk a first timer through this shockingly “easy” process. This is the kind of thing my friends will be impressed to hear, because they didn’t watch me do it!

Comment

Anything to insure this doesn’t happen again? Besides plugging it into a different outlet’s surge protector?

Comment

Originally posted by Roccot View Post
          Pin 1 (VSNS) =1.5V
          Pin 2(LED out) =0.2V
          Pin 3 (LED out) =0.7V
          Pin 4 (LED out) =1.3V
          Pin 5 (LED out) =1.3V
          Pin 11 (+16 vs) =16.30V
          Pin 12 (AC-DET) =3.99V
          Pin 13 (PS-ON) =2.6V
          Pin 14 (+16 vs) =16.31V
          Pin 15 (+16 vs) =16.30V

These readings were identical before and after pressing the power button.
          What voltages should we see for this test if the main board is good? Is pin13 (PS-ON) also known as the stand-by power?
          Last edited by karthur; 12-02-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X