Digihome 32DLed906

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digihome 32DLed906

Did you manage to get the set working ron.

Comment

Update on this set is I have spoken to the supplier of the av board and he has kindly asked me to return the board to him and he will send me a replacement when he receives the board back.
      I think all was pointing to the replacement board being faulty when it arrives I will post a update on this set it has not arrived yet expecting it to arrive Monday .

Comment

Hi All
        Update on this Digihome, The replacement board arrived today (yes I was shocked too on a Sunday by my herms) any way I fitted board in and powered up backlights came on and stayed on. I then removed the backlights and refitted the original that I had replaced all the Led's in and then powered up and they stayed on. I then reassembled the screen and powered up all came on. I then retuned and left set on for a few hours now and all is working fine. I am going to leave the original Led's in for now as this set belongs to my son's mother in-law so if any problems it will come back to me as I want to see if these new Led's last I will keep you all posted if they do fail after a couple of weeks.
        Hopefully they don't and then I will know it is ok to change single Led's and you can change all if needed ?
        I suspected the replacement main board as all was pointing to this. Luckily the supplier was understanding and changed it for me.
        Hopefully all should be good now this was a great project to work on and I picked up a lot of info from this one , Can I thank you all for your input in this one I have learnt such a lot from all of you thank you all very much.

Comment

Thanks for the update ron glad you managed to get the set fixed and nice to hear there was nothing wrong with the led strips you had repaired it was a odd fault but glad its fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X