Element LCDTV model # ELCFW329

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Element LCDTV model # ELCFW329

This set works has sound was brought to me because of no operation after a friend's child kept turning on and off now when I get it to turn on it has a yellow screen tried re-seating T-Con ribbon without luck anyone have any ideas what could be the problem switched out boards no change input Always needed
    Last edited by manstoblame; 12-09-2016, 07:23 AM.

Re: Element LCDTV model # ELCFW329

What are the black marks towards bottom left of the picture? It is looking like a tcon fault.
    Last edited by dick_barton; 12-09-2016, 12:01 PM.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
      What are the black marks towards bottom left of the picture? It is looking like a tcon fault.
      That's just something the kid had on his hand I didn't clean off. Thought so, it's just the board itself is connected to the panel plan on taking apart today laying it on a table and check it thanks for response though appreciate you would you on a different note; know how to or know of someone who has made something like this got an indoor pepper garden starting and need light if you don't no Bigg thanks again

Happy Holidays!

Comment

If you're thinking of using the circuit for testing the leds (which does not appear to be the problem since you have a washed out image), you can do it quicker using 3 x 9V batteries in series.
        Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Working...
        X