Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LED uf65fh6001

Does anyone have a schematic for the PSU on this tv? BN44-00670A

i have a partially dim led with a blown diode. I'm trying to find out what blew my diode. I'm getting, what i think is, low voltage on my led connector. 150v on D2- and 250v on the rest

Re: Samsung LED uf65fh6001

From what I guess.....your Pwr Bd is good........you have bad LEDs on the backlight string/s....

Comment

that is what my further testing has kinda led me to. now i'm trying to test the LEDs properly. only a few come on for each strip when i'm up to about 10V. not sure if i'm doing it right though. 19 LEDs per strip. I start my power supply at zero and go up. once it gets to about 10V the LEDs come on but only a few. I test each strip separately. If I go higher voltage the LEDs that did come on only get brighter but the others still don't turn on.

Comment

it appears that every strip is bad. only a few LEDs light up per strip. even with 30VDC input. so now the hunt for new strips begins.

Comment

correction on TV model: un65fh6001

Comment

With 19 LED's per strip you should be putting 57 volts per LED. Each LED usually will use 3 volts. What amp are you using with the external dc power supply of yous? And from what you are stating, it does indeed sound like all strips may need replacement.
            Please post the pictures of the LED strips them selves. More specifically if there is a bad code sticker on the strips post those as well so we can identify the part number of the strips.

Comment

Working...
            X