Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung ps50a457

Hi all

I have a Samsung ps50a457 which has a 3INCH vertical fuzzy bar.

I've disconnected the y-sus and the screen went black.

I've disconnected the x-sus and the screen went black with some barely visble fuzzy patches in the screen Centre.

I disconnected the ribbon for that part of the TV and the fuzzy line went a lighter shade.

I disconnected another ribbon connected to the screen and that wen fuzzy with the same shade as above.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks

Re: Samsung ps50a457

Have you an image please ?
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Re: Samsung ps50a457 3 inch horizontal fuzzy bar

Hopefully uploaded 2 pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
        Have you an image please ?
        Wow that was quick!

I've added 2 pictures

Thanks!

Comment

No worries, but some bad news sorry. Thats a Panel failure, on the the COF address Ics which are bonded to the panel has failed. This is not fixable
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Ohww no! My worst fear lol
            I was hoping it was a board due to the fact that when they were disconnected the fuzzy bar dissappeared...

Also wouldn't the fuzzy lines be constant in that case, whether the ribbon was connected or not?

Comment

The reason why it goes is because the pixels are not being lit up by the sustain boards so you can see anything when you unplug the sus boards.

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                The reason why it goes is because the pixels are not being lit up by the sustain boards so you can see anything when you unplug the sus boards.
                Thanks reecey, can you help me understand why when I disconnect the ribbon for that strip it changes colour and looks the same as if I disconnect the ribbon from any other part connected to the screen?

Comment

محتاج دامب ps50a457

Comment

Working...
                  X