Samsung UE55H8000SZ with TCON BN41-02112A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lotas View Post
    If there were problems with the power supply, then the backlight would not work and 1 LED (12v is the norm) on the T-con would not light up.
    lotas please don't comment at any request... you have your own way and other have their too... .

@michdundee please tell me what written on pin 12 its not clear and the reading of V could be error

Comment

If there were problems with the power supply, then the backlight would not work and 1 LED (12v is the norm) on the T-con would not light up.
      you still didnt get what i have on my head--- keep out please .. my searching not on shit t-con... i am inspecting why always red blinking and PS on and 13V we have.

Comment

You don't need to tell me what to do. And you don't need to prove that you are smarter than others.

Comment

lotas Diah I appreciate all the helps given here so I will follow every request coming from everybody. everybody is bringing hisown experience and I appriciate it.

Diah pin 12 is BLU_ON = 4.81V --> I think that is correct saying that the backlight unit is working correctly (as already anticipated by lotas )

Comment

lotas do you suspect already something? one of the 2 panels issue? I'm slow on providing info about the test you have suggested since I'm ordering a connector on the T-CON that is not perfect. I have ordered a new T-CON too.

Comment

Originally posted by michdundee View Post
              lotas do you suspect already something? one of the 2 panels issue? I'm slow on providing info about the test you have suggested since I'm ordering a connector on the T-CON that is not perfect. I have ordered a new T-CON too.
              I can't say now, but 90 percent of the faulty panel 3 led is responsible for the supply voltage of the panel, if the panel is not working properly, then when you turn on the 3 led flashes and immediately goes out and the output voltage from the t-con to the panel is blocked.
              LED1 (presence of 12V input)
              LED2 (secondary power supply of the processor and RAM of the t-con itself)
              LED3(matrix power supply Von, AVDD, Voff..)

Comment

I can't say now, but 90 percent of the faulty panel 3 led is responsible for the supply voltage of the panel, if the panel is not working properly, then when you turn on the 3 led flashes and immediately goes out and the output voltage from the t-con to the panel is blocked.
                LED1 (presence of 12V input)
                LED2 (secondary power supply of the processor and RAM of the t-con itself)
                LED3(matrix power supply Von, AVDD, Voff..)

Since I have no sounds too could it be instead it is a mainboard issue maybe not able to boot properly? I have checked mainboard supplies and they seem ok. in case of panel issue can it be fixed?

Comment

when no data send from the main boards to T-CON... then LED 3 will be off.
                  you have the only blinking status led red.. MB didn't start at all, BLU pin 12 are high as usual, when you plug the tv in wall you never saw the BL turn on.... unless you unplug MB from PSU... correct ??

if this what i wrote the case... you need to take the panel out a part and start inspect test the BL manually one by one ..

if you unplug the panel from T-CON MB should start BL come one... and you can hear sound.... but at yours case this didn't happened because there are error before the Tv start.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                    when no data send from the main boards to T-CON... then LED 3 will be off.
                    you have the only blinking status led red.. MB didn't start at all, BLU pin 12 are high as usual, when you plug the tv in wall you never saw the BL turn on.... unless you unplug MB from PSU... correct ??

if this what i wrote the case... you need to take the panel out a part and start inspect test the BL manually one by one ..

if you unplug the panel from T-CON MB should start BL come one... and you can hear sound.... but at yours case this didn't happened because there are error before the Tv start.
                    Hi Diah as already described the backlight is up and running without issues. All backlights are on but I cannot see picture or hear sound

Comment

Hi Diah as already described the backlight is up and running without issues. All backlights are on but I cannot see picture or hear sound
                      okay,,, then what about the optic audio port... did it lit red or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

okay,,, then what about the optic audio port... did it lit red or not.
                        Diah no red light on the optic audio port

Comment

Diah no red light on the optic audio port
                          before 4-5 years i faced this with sansung curve,,, it was 55 too.... it had U ribbon on the panel buffer boards when i disconnect one right side it come on with 3/4 picture,,,, there was broken on glass corner end the down layer of Panel pcb 2 lines was broken

Comment

Hi all, thank you for the support given up to this point. I have received today a brand new T-CON and the TV has started to work again.

Comment

Working...
                            X