SAMSUNG UE32T5372AU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAMSUNG UE32T5372AU

Hello, I am asking for help. After connecting the power supply, the TV will first blink once and then after a few seconds it will blink 4 times. All voltages on the motherboard are OK, but when there is a cyclical one blink the voltages 3.3V, 0.9V, 1.5V, 12V on the L80 coil also reset. So this x1 blink is like Reset_SYS and then it's x4 blink. Where to look for the problem? There is no Service Manual, I rule out the problem of bios on IC401 because I have already done it. I found descriptions of SOS on the Internet and 4 x blink is Power SOS P Board Help. Regards

Have to rewrite the flash memory, check http://www.badcaps.net/forum/trouble...eed-eprom-dump here for the dump

Comment

Thanks but it's not the same problem. At the very beginning, I already reprogrammed IC401 and nothing helped

Comment

So the eprom near the lan connector?

Comment

Yes IC401 i change the dump and stay that same problem red led blink 4 times

Comment

Where do you get dump? Is it 100% sure?

Comment

Yes dump it's 100% fine from badcaps. This motherboard i repair 1 year ago and then by broken this dump. Now it's other problem.

Comment

How many seconds before the 4 blinks?

Comment

This is quite a difficult topic because the motherboard makes such a loop. First it blinks once, then after 20 seconds it blinks again and after 5 seconds it starts blinking 4 times. Over and over again.
                  Last edited by SzymonB; 12-05-2023, 12:47 PM.

Comment

A this moment i think is be sos code 14. Tell me that I right ?

Comment

i have blink chart for different models, not yours, has your tv got bluetooth or wifi?
                      Last edited by Davi.p; 12-06-2023, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I have wifi

Comment

try detaching wifi module.. have you got a link for the blinking chart?

Comment

I disconnect wifi module and that same problem. Now i don't have link for the blinking chart. Can send me?

Comment

you told errror code 14, from where?

Comment

I just went a bit crazy because it blinks 4 times but it also blinks once. So my error code could be either 4 and there is one reset or code 14. Now I'm not sure myself

Comment

It would be best if I sent you a video of what it looks like

Comment

Another question: can someone send me a dump from the IC503 24C512 memory? Because I noticed that even when I have it desoldered, the board behaves exactly the same. Maybe it's worth trying to change the eeprom input

Comment

Originally posted by SzymonB View Post
                                      Another question: can someone send me a dump from the IC503 24C512 memory? Because I noticed that even when I have it desoldered, the board behaves exactly the same. Maybe it's worth trying to change the eeprom input
                                      Try, dump 24C512.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                      X