Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony CECH-ZED1U Playstation 3D LED TV - Two Red Flash

Originally posted by as1 View Post
    Hi, I have used this drivers and software: http://www.adrive.com/public/t8k2tD/...programmer.rar
    Hola, soy de Argentina tambien.
    Queria saber si usaste la memoria original o una nueva. Yo tengo un programador EZP2010 que venia programando eproms sin problemas, pero esta o no me la toma o esta arruinada la memoria.

Gracias

Saludos Federico.

Comment

Hola, use una memoria nueva porque a la original le rompi las patas al sacarla. Te paso un video que hice con el procedimiento. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdyCjnY3wSA

Comment

Hola, use una memoria nueva porque a la original le rompi las patas al sacarla. Te paso un video que hice con el procedimiento. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdyCjnY3wSA
        Yo la saque perfecto, pero no me la lee el programador. No se si estara mala o no la soporta. Sabes si la mayoria usa la misma o pone una nueva? Es comun que se corrompan, pero que no sirvan mas es raro.

Gracias

Federico.

Comment

Hola, use una memoria nueva. La que venia la rompi al sacarla.

Comment

Originally posted by fepablo View Post
            Yo la saque perfecto, pero no me la lee el programador. No se si estara mala o no la soporta. Sabes si la mayoria usa la misma o pone una nueva? Es comun que se corrompan, pero que no sirvan mas es raro.

Gracias

Federico.
            me eh registrado en este foro solo para decir que el problema del sony ps 3d display
            es la eeprom tal y como dicen algunas personas por hay. ya eh podido solucionarlo, mi tv funciona de nuevo..
            la eeprom de repuesto la pueden comprar en ebay o amazon.
            la consegui con un vendedor llamado shopjimmy.
            una cosa mas la eeprom viene completamente programada

Comment

Hi All, after several days of happiness with my resurrected 3d display, it started to flash a 1 second black screen, I decide to connect the 3d display to an electric stabilizer that the black screen does not happens any more.

Hola a todos, después de unos días de felicidad con el display 3d funcionando, comenzo a mostrar la pantalla negra de 1 segundo, le puse un estabilizador de tención y listo, nunca mas pantalla negra.

Saludos

Comment

Hey, look this video about repairing Samsung TV replaceing/reseting the eeproms and also see the comment

"@skovdenmark Thank you! Yes, That's correct. Sometimes Eeproms corrupt or fail and require reset/replacing. It's worth trying to reset the eeprom more than once, if you are still having problems. I had to do it twice for it to take effect, however first time I made the mistake of trying to power on the TV, the second time, only gave power to the TV and left it in standby - this worked."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZnlD24fMwM

Comment

Hi,

@R_J

I'm getting "Write operations timeout failed!" I am using, ch341a v1.17, provided by you, and I attached a picture of how I set the programmer and the chip.

Driver is USB(used your package) OS is Win XP.

Seems that the chips isn't being detected. I tried all 5 chips I bought.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thats because your chip is mounted wrong on the adaptor (I used a zif socket) The adaptor is in correct, but the chip needs to mounted the other way. If you check the adaptor board without the chip on it you will see what I mean, or look at the picture I uploaded
                    I hope you did'nt damage all the ic's.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by R_J; 06-12-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Did that get you fixed up?

Comment

Hi R_J

Haven't touched it yet, tied up with family and job, I'll let you know soon on what's the outcome.

So from what I understand,

My board is 08E1-0DM7200 and my old and new chip is 25L6406E
                        My firmware is this U4 25L6406E_08e1-0dm7200.zip

Just replace swap/replace the chip and its all good?
                        No power reset/discharge or what so ever?

Comment

Hi

@R_J

I did it, i was able to fixed it.

Thanks to all the members for the shared knowledge.

To all new, just look at my above post on how I how I fixed mine.

Comment

Hello all. I have just finished burning up my second motherboard trying to repair my PlayStation 3D Display. I have continued to burn off the small connectors on the mobo trying to desolder the bad chip. I'm at my wits end! R_J can you help me out, you seem to be the SME on this topic?! Thanks in advance!

Sparta

Comment

I was helping someone get his programer to work, If you are having problems replacing the little 8 pin chip, there's not much I can do to help. If you are having that much trouble I suggest taking it to someone that can do the job for you. I just unsolder the 4 legs on one side with a soldering station iron, while lifting the ic slightly with a dental pick or something simular, then heat the other 4 pins and the ic is out.
                              Or you could cut the pins off the ic using a knife (don't cut the pc board traces) then using a solder iron heat and remove each pin, clean up the solder pads, place the new chip and solder it in place.
                              Last edited by R_J; 07-15-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Lionitusofsparta, I did the second approach the R_J mentioned, I cut the old eeprom with a pliers, and after a remove the eeprom body, I used the solder to clean the contacts in the mainboard. Regards

Comment

Hi All, after several days of happiness with my resurrected 3d display, it started to flash a 1 second black screen, I decide to connect the 3d display to an electric stabilizer that the black screen does not happens any more.

Hola a todos, después de unos días de felicidad con el display 3d funcionando, comenzo a mostrar la pantalla negra de 1 segundo, le puse un estabilizador de tención y listo, nunca mas pantalla negra.

Saludos
                                  yo lo solucione con dos ventiladores en la parte trasera. a los pocos dias de solucionado el tv me dio pantalla negra en algunas ocasiones, luego de los ventiladores jamas, puse uno que saca en la parte de la fuente de alimentacion y el otro que entra aire en la parte de la grafica.

Comment

Originally posted by warmachine View Post
                                    yo lo solucione con dos ventiladores en la parte trasera. a los pocos dias de solucionado el tv me dio pantalla negra en algunas ocasiones, luego de los ventiladores jamas, puse uno que saca en la parte de la fuente de alimentacion y el otro que entra aire en la parte de la grafica.
                                    Hola warmachine, sabes que con el estabilizador después de un tiempo me empezó a pasar de nuevo la pantalla negra y a hacer un tembleque vertical. El problema fue que estaba usando un cable HDMI barato, volví a poner el HDMI original que viene con el monitor y por ahora no me volvió a aparecer. Leí un articulo que dice que el efecto pantalla negra podría suceder por desincronización del protocolo HDCP.

Comment

Buenas mi pregunta es hay dos o mas modelo de placa, para todas es el mismo chip o varia? o solo varia la programación del mismo? tengo esa inquietud ya que quiero comprar varios para reparar aqui en venezuela ya que nadie hasta los momentos lo hace!!!

Comment

replaced the motherboard...and this is what comes up. I can navigate fine on my ps4, but the whole image is distorted. Is this another eeprom problem, or did I not hook up the mobo correctly?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lionitusofsparta View Post
                                          replaced the motherboard...and this is what comes up. I can navigate fine on my ps4, but the whole image is distorted. Is this another eeprom problem, or did I not hook up the mobo correctly?
                                          Hi lionitusofsparta, it looks like a HDMI problem, because the menu is showed ok, that mains that part of the image processor is working fine. Try the other HDMI, try using the composite input, and also try with other cables.

Comment

Working...
                                          X