jbdpvt3

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5430, LA-L591P Computrace setting unlock

Originally posted by gabi200 View Post
      jbdpvt3
      Latitude 5430
      Service Tag: JBDPVT3
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        Latitude 5430
        Service Tag: JBDPVT3
        Thanks , Working

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5430, LA-L591P BIOS unlock

aptop / DELL LATITUDE 5430 /
          motherboard / HDB42 LA-L591P Rev:1.0(A00) /
          cpu / INTEL 12TH GEN /

service tag 642CTT3
          Attached Files

Comment

Have Latitude 5430 Tag: H5YLCK3
            BaseBoard Product 0260KT
            BaseBoard Version A00
            CPU - i5-1245u
            Want to remove absolute software from bios. Cannot disable as the option is greyed out.
            Have read rules, but unsure how to do a bios dump.
            Appreciate any help!
            Last edited by tla123; 10-20-2023, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5430, LA-L591P BIOS unlock

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
              aptop / DELL LATITUDE 5430 /
              motherboard / HDB42 LA-L591P Rev:1.0(A00) /
              cpu / INTEL 12TH GEN /

service tag 642CTT3
              Try ....
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi i have bios with admin lock of Dell Latitude 5430. Please can you unlock?.
                Many Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by javivi View Post
                  Hi i have bios with admin lock of Dell Latitude 5430. Please can you unlock?.
                  Many Thanks.
                  Service Tag needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                    Service Tag needed?
                    Sorry, here is: ST: HGFRST3

Comment

Originally posted by javivi View Post
                      Sorry, here is: ST: HGFRST3
                      Try ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Markus. Mabye you can help me out? Dealing with a Latitude 5430 and W25R128JVSN EEPROM. Got scammed on ebay Kleinanzeigen with two devices which has Admin PW. My readout seems to be trash, the first offsets are empty. Guessing my dump is a piece of crap finally, because this cant be a good sign. If I compare with other images in this topic its completeley different.

Maybe theres logical readout issue due to the parametes of selected EEPROM.

Using EZP 2023 but this chip is not listed. Its soldered directly to the adapter (as I allways do because clamps re trash).

Is there any usable software which is working with ezp or do I need to add specifcations and add this to the EZP software to get good result. Added my dump. Greetings from Germany

Additional input:

7NLBLR3-8FC8
                        Board:HDB42 LA-591P REV 1.0(A00)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-29-2023, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NanoPat View Post
                          Using EZP 2023 but this chip is not listed. Its soldered directly to the adapter (as I allways do because clamps re trash).

Is there any usable software which is working with ezp or do I need to add specifcations and add this to the EZP software to get good result.
                          There is no alternative software for the EZP programmers and no way to add additional chip support as far as i know.What you can try is lowering the speed.If you intend to do more bios programming in future you`d be better off buying a better programmer.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-29-2023, 04:58 PM.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            There is no alternative software for the EZP programmers and no way to add additional chip support as far as i know.What you can try is lowering the speed.If you intend to do more bios programming in future you`d be better off buying a better programmer.

Hi dude. Thanks for ur reply. Your damn right. The EZP is not that good but it worked so far without any issues. Looks like the W25R series are not that easy to handle but its different story finally.

I know needed to upgrade but there different things to buy first, like SVOD or vertyanov to play arround with ec firmware and also need thermal cam. Santa will bring it hopefully this year

Thanks to Markus who gave me a hint that me stupid idiot was reading out the wrong eeprom. Found W25Q256JVEN WSON package, desoldered it, prepaired adapter for read out and know Iam good to go as it seems.

Attached my locked dump, compared it allready in HXD to the other attached 32mb dump, and looks like its a pretty decent dump of this machine.

Thank you so much guys for ur help
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NanoPat View Post
                              Hi dude. Thanks for ur reply. Your damn right. The EZP is not that good but it worked so far without any issues. Looks like the W25R series are not that easy to handle but its different story finally.

I know needed to upgrade but there different things to buy first, like SVOD or vertyanov to play arround with ec firmware and also need thermal cam. Santa will bring it hopefully this year

Thanks to Markus who gave me a hint that me stupid idiot was reading out the wrong eeprom. Found W25Q256JVEN WSON package, desoldered it, prepaired adapter for read out and know Iam good to go as it seems.

Attached my locked dump, compared it allready in HXD to the other attached 32mb dump, and looks like its a pretty decent dump of this machine.

Here your unlocked file ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank u so much dude. I ll give it try when I finished lunch is there anything to take care of additionally?

Comment

Originally posted by nanopat View Post
                                  hi dude. Thanks for ur reply. Your damn right. The ezp is not that good but it worked so far without any issues. Looks like the w25r series are not that easy to handle but its different story finally.

I know needed to upgrade but there different things to buy first, like svod or vertyanov to play arround with ec firmware and also need thermal cam. Santa will bring it hopefully this year

thanks to markus who gave me a hint that me stupid idiot was reading out the wrong eeprom. Found w25q256jven wson package, desoldered it, prepaired adapter for read out and know iam good to go as it seems.

Attached my locked dump, compared it allready in hxd to the other attached 32mb dump, and looks like its a pretty decent dump of this machine.

vvvv
                                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank u so much dude. Worked like a charm.

Comment

hey, can u help unlock DELL HDB42 LA-561P

ST:29D5FK3
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kratkos View Post

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kratkos View Post

Dell support could unlock it over the phone with proof of ownership, it saves having to take it apart and voiding the warranty.

Support Services: ProSupport ⦁ Expires 21 JAN 2026

Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-18-2023, 08:02 AM.
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X