Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP fpi50 la-h329p bios dump needed help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP fpi50 la-h329p bios dump needed help!

I was flashing the bios of hp fpi50 la-h329p rev:2
    Suddenly loptop restarts and is not turning on
    While the fan keeps runing
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-22-2024, 06:29 AM.

Re: Dell fpi50 la-h329p bios dump needed help!

Originally posted by nitish300 View Post
    I was flashing the bios of Dell fpi50 la-h329p rev:2
    Post the full laptop model number,service tag or serial,and your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Post the full laptop model number,service tag or serial,and your bios backup .
      I have attached the photo of mother bord and model and sorry it is hp laptop
      Attached Files

Comment

I have attached the photo of mother bord and model and sorry it is hp laptop
        Your original backup bios file ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: HP fpi50 la-h329p bios dump needed help!

Here is the dump file
          Attached Files

Comment

Try this file from hp website, I could not find your DMI on your backup, so you will have to enter your own. Check again your backup, do another one and compare. To enter your own info look here, post 17: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...7&postcount=17
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the dump file
              Your backup is corrupt,make another couple of backups before trying any other bios,and compare them to make sure both are the same.Are you using a sop8 clip with a CH341A programmer ? and what software version

If the backup is corrupt due to the programmer,clip or software then theres a good chance that the bios you write back will also be corrupt.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-08-2022, 11:43 PM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: HP 15s-du2009TU fpi50 la-h329p bios dump needed help!

i try the same with another laptop it is working fine i need a bios bin for this laptop i cant find it online

Comment

i try the same with another laptop it is working fine i need a bios bin for this laptop i cant find it online
                  Can you answer the questions,rather than telling us everything is working fine. I looked at your bios corruption and its consistent with a bad read .

Comment

im useing ch341a and the sop8 clip
                    I have attach software im useing
                    i dont know much my friend helps me out most of the time but he is out of town
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by nitish300; 07-09-2022, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Available software include: NeoProgrammer, Colibri, AsProgrammer, Flashrom…

ASProgrammer is here - https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-flash/releases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

im using xmc xm25qh128b chip cant find in asprogrammers
                        Last edited by nitish300; 07-09-2022, 02:31 AM.

Comment

im using xmc xm25qh128b chip cant find in asprogrammers
                          Try NeoProgrammer. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...2&postcount=26 Also if you have a powered USB hub use that,or attach the charger to the laptop after attaching the clip,this will give the ch341a a bit more amperage.
                          If you have the black PCB version there`s a voltage mod you can do as well to make the programmer a bit more stable

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Quote:
                          If you have a black PCB, it is very likely that it needs to be modified for 3V operation instead of 5V. Failing to do so could damage the ROM IC.
                          Watch the instructions there:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ln3VIZKKaE
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwnzzF645hA
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-09-2022, 07:59 AM.

Comment

I did the mod and it's working fine now but i can't find another dump of hp 15s-du2009tu fpi50 la-h329p to program bios. i used neoprogrammer it has xmc spi-nor

Comment

I did the mod and it's working fine now but i can't find another dump of hp 15s-du2009tu fpi50 la-h329p to program bios. i used neoprogrammer it has xmc spi-nor
                              Post another backup,if its a good backup then your DMI (serial number,feature byte,win key) can be copied to a new bios using a hex editor easily.You can try the bios at post #6 but you will lose the DMI and windows key.The DMI can be added using HP DMI tools ,but its not easy if you`ve never used the tools before https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-10-2022, 10:38 AM.

Comment

That was the only backup I had post #5.
                                And i ask my friend he said the bios was corrupt and laptop was not turning on he downloaded a dump file from net and programmed the chip but now the laptop keeps restarting
                                Last edited by nitish300; 07-11-2022, 02:39 AM.

Comment

I was flashing the bios of hp fpi50 la-h329p rev:2
                                  try this one and report back
                                  Attached Files

Comment

thnx its working for me

Comment

hello guys

i have the bios file below that is bios locked ,i need bios removed, serial number : CND14037DW
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mnciks11 View Post
                                        hello guys

i have the bios file below that is bios locked ,i need bios removed, serial number : CND14037DW
                                        This bios file for HP 250 G8 Notebook PC (1T4K6AV)
                                        Serial : CND1211WK4
                                        Product : 2V0W6ES

Comment

Working...
                                        X