• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo flex5 14alc05

Originally posted by nacho9062 View Post
    edit:
    here.
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I'm freaking out! perfectly! thank you so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        I hope it works fine.
        works perfectly....^_~
        thank u for sharing.....^_~

Comment

Hello, I fixed 5V section issue on flex 5 14ALC05 but I found SPI empty (one shop before me ).

s/n: R912G0J9
          m/b: LC56-14A SVT 203021-1
          448.0MD07.0011
          MTM:82HU002JIX
          I need help with bios+dmi
          It is possible without original dump?
          thx

Comment

Originally posted by alfredodinolfo View Post
            Hello, I fixed 5V section issue on flex 5 14ALC05 but I found SPI empty (one shop before me ).

s/n: R912G0J9
            m/b: LC56-14A SVT 203021-1
            448.0MD07.0011
            MTM:82HU002JIX
            I need help with bios+dmi
            It is possible without original dump?
            thx
            Try the file from Post #17
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Lenovo IdealPad Flex 5 14LC05
              Having no image issue like a few of the post above. Exact same symptoms. Cap's lock light and power button light is on. Can someone help fix the bios file i've attached. Please help
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                Try the file from Post #17
                blink power button, light caps-look and Esc on no blink

Comment

Originally posted by cobragfox View Post
                  Lenovo IdealPad Flex 5 14LC05
                  Having no image issue like a few of the post above. Exact same symptoms. Cap's lock light and power button light is on. Can someone help fix the bios file i've attached. Please help
                  Try the file in Post #17, if it works we can transfer your DMI after that.
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by alfredodinolfo View Post
                    blink power button, light caps-look and Esc on no blink
                    So it's the same symptoms as before or what? It's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo and it should works fine.
                    >>>>>

Comment

What programmer would you suggest using as I think mine may not be compatible. It doesn't call out this particular chip but a W25Qxxx and not the W74Mxxx.

Comment

What programmer would you suggest using as I think mine may not be compatible. It doesn't call out this particular chip but a W25Qxxx and not the W74Mxxx.
                        go on the internet and see which programmer is compatible with that chip and choose one according to your budget and how often you will use it...try to choose a compatible chip from the programmer's database..
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

It worked. Display is now on. How do I perform the next step of transferring the DMI?

Comment

It worked. Display is now on. How do I perform the next step of transferring the DMI?
                            By reading the thread from the beginning, because it's already been explained.
                            With attached CopyDMI script...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.​
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks guys. This fixed it.

Comment

Re: IdeePad 5 15ALC05 bios please!

LENOVO Flex 5 14ALC05
                                82HU00C1RA
                                auto power on, blinking power button and light on Caps Lock and Esc
                                Attached Files

Comment

Re: IdeePad 5 15ALC05 bios please!

Originally posted by cthtuf13 View Post
                                  LENOVO Flex 5 14ALC05
                                  82HU00C1RA
                                  auto power on, blinking power button and light on Caps Lock and Esc
                                  try post #11
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...hlight=15ALC05
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Hello there,

So this laptop doesn't display images, everything else seems to be working fine, it seems to be bios related.

this is the backup file , the actual bios on system.

please fix for me and deep thanks......

bios dump
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cdwayne foremost View Post
                                      Hello there,

So this laptop doesn't display images, everything else seems to be working fine, it seems to be bios related.

this is the backup file , the actual bios on system.

please fix for me and deep thanks......

bios dump
                                      If your device Model Number is "IdeaPad Flex 5-14ALC05 Type (82HU)", the file from post #17 should works fine.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

yes thats correct its flex5 14alc05

Comment

Originally posted by cdwayne foremost View Post
                                          yes thats correct its flex5 14alc05
                                          >
                                          Attached Files
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X