Help nm-d281 rev1.0 (2020-06-11) LEGION 5 15ARH05H bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help nm-d281 rev1.0 (2020-06-11) LEGION 5 15ARH05H bios

hello if you help with this bios please GY55M GY55N GY55T GY55Q GY55R GY55S GY55W GY55V NM-D281 REV1.0 (2020-06-11 ) LENOVO LEGION 5 15ARH05H help !

Re: Help nm-d281 rev1.0 (2020-06-11) bios

bios backup
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by juan667134 View Post
      bios backup
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post
        it does not work
        black screen

Comment

it does not work
          black screen
          Try again
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            Try again
            it does not work
            black screen

Comment

it does not work
              black screen
              Show me your serial number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                Show me your serial number.
                help
                Attached Files

Comment

help
                  The new bios file is fine, your damage is not caused by the bios.

Comment

Re: Help nm-d281 rev1.0 (2020-06-11) LEGION 5 15ARH05H bios

Hello. Help me please. I need BIOS and EC firmware. LENOVO LEGION 5 15ARH05H, NM-D281 REV1.0
                    After replacing the screen matrix with the battery connected. No initialization. Thanks
                    S/N: PF2E0N9F

Comment

Originally posted by boris1212 View Post
                      Hello. Help me please. I need BIOS and EC firmware. LENOVO LEGION 5 15ARH05H, NM-D281 REV1.0
                      After replacing the screen matrix with the battery connected. No initialization. Thanks
                      S/N: PF2E0N9F
                      post the original bios of the laptop even if it is corrupted..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

After replacing the screen matrix with the battery connected. No initialization.
                        You burned a fuse or something else around the connector, flashing the bios won`t solve it.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          post the original bios of the laptop even if it is corrupted..
                          My bios
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                            You burned a fuse or something else around the connector, flashing the bios won`t solve it.
                            Thank you! Can't find lvds connector diagram. On board 44 pin
                            I measured the resistance on the connector. Sorry for the quality of the photo
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! Can't find lvds connector diagram. On board 44 pin
                              I measured the resistance on the connector. Sorry for the quality of the photo
                              This section is for Bios requests ONLY. If you want more help then start a new thread here -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi. I got the same motherboard NM-D281 REV1.0 (2020-06-11)
                                LENOVO LEGION 5 15ARH05H
                                SN: PF20BDXZ
                                Issue is it is not starting, just white light comes on and off every 10 seconds. Battery is charging ok.
                                I attached bios dump.
                                Can you please help to check if bios is corrupted ??
                                Many thanks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ukpicasdo View Post
                                  Hi. I got the same motherboard NM-D281 REV1.0 (2020-06-11)
                                  LENOVO LEGION 5 15ARH05H
                                  SN: PF20BDXZ
                                  Issue is it is not starting, just white light comes on and off every 10 seconds. Battery is charging ok.
                                  I attached bios dump.
                                  Can you please help to check if bios is corrupted ??
                                  Many thanks.
                                  Here is the latest and an earlier version, you can choose the one you like.
                                  Both have your DMI transferred.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thanks, looks like both files are 0B? Not able to download.

Comment

• Vesko356
                                      Vesko356 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Try again, both download links are fine, please refresh the page.

Sorry for late reply I had to order new programmer as it is 1.8V chip. Unfortunately after programing with new bios same issue. It's charging but not powering on. Once power button pressed laptop goes into the loop with power light coming on for 10sec and off. I will keep looking for hardware issue.

Comment

Hi all

Instead of starting a new post, i have the same model

Model: LENOVO LEGION R7000P2020H
                                      Motherboard: NM-D281 REV1.0
                                      SN: PF22KHJV
                                      MTM; 82GR0003CD

Issue : no display, fans spinning CPU & GPU getting warm. Suspect problem with BIOS

Original BIOS attached

Please could someone check it and see if it's corrupted and possible give me a working one.

Thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                      X