Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please need unlock 830 g8

please unlock elitebook 830 G8
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:43 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023

Comment

Originally posted by ledro View Post
      Here
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thanks you!!

Comment

Hello,

I have a HP X360 830 G8, I would need to remove the bios password.
          If I remove the cover there is a chip, which I have attached. Is this the one, that I need to reflash?

Thank you
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Takker View Post
            Hello,

I have a HP X360 830 G8, I would need to remove the bios password.
            If I remove the cover there is a chip, which I have attached. Is this the one, that I need to reflash?

Thank you
            yes

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:44 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023

Comment

Originally posted by toniblank View Post
                  Here
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Here
                    thanks

Comment

help please unlock my HP 830 G8

thank you.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:45 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong8 View Post
                        help please unlock my HP 830 G8

thank you.
                        Here's your Unlocked file. if the password still there upload your another chip (EC chip), it could be 16 or 32MB.
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:45 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                          Here's your Unlocked file. if the password still there upload your another chip (EC chip), it could be 16 or 32MB.
                          thank you for very fast response!. i'll let you know if it works

Comment

Still have password. Here's is my another chip EC
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:46 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023

Comment

Still have password. Here's is my another chip EC
                              Here's your EC file Unlocked, hope it works fine this time.
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:46 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

Here's your EC file Unlocked, hope it works fine this time.
                                Thanks you Password unlocked! BUT i have another issue, everytime i install fresh install of Windows10 i cannot pass because it always asked company email address?.. tried several time BUT cannot install Windows due to company email address.

Comment

Thanks you Password unlocked! BUT i have another issue, everytime i install fresh install of Windows10 i cannot pass because it always asked company email address?.. tried several time BUT cannot install Windows due to company email address.
                                  Here
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                    Here
                                    Thank you very much! Thank you guys for all the help and support, My 830 G8 is working great!! That why I love this community.

Comment

HP Elitebook x360 830 G8 Bios Password .....i'm uploading bottom file U368
                                      need Help Thanx in advance..
                                      Bios Password and shows this error also...
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 02:48 PM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to low server space, March 2023

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
                                        Here's your Unlocked file, you should upload the other chip content to fix the Endpoint problem.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
                                          there's another chip !!
                                          if yes post it

Comment

Working...
                                          X