Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump neede

BA41-02783A rev 1.1 frp bypass google
    can anybody help me
    Attached Files

Comment

samsung ba41-02783a bios bin or windows dump REV 1.0 needed

Good evening members ,please can anyone help me with samsung chromebook 4- ba41-02783a bios bin or windows dump REV 1.0.unfortunatel for me ,i read the chip without the 1.8v adapter so the original dump isnt functional and had enrollment on it.someone please help me out.

many thanks.

Comment

Re: Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA-KA1US JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.0 BA41-02783A Clean dump neede

Originally posted by dougmix View Post
        BA41-02783A rev 1.1 frp bypass google
        can anybody help me
        reset or reinstal after writing new bios
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have this bin with enterprises enrollment and devmod blocked can anyone help me
          Last edited by Vesko356; 07-20-2023, 04:14 AM. Reason: Attached bios removed. Thread hijack.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabylion View Post
            I have this bin with enterprises enrollment and devmod blocked can anyone help me
            Read the rules. Do NOT hijack threads. You are NOT allowed to post a request in multiple threads and/or post a request multiple times!

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Last edited by Vesko356; 07-20-2023, 04:20 AM.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hello, could anyone help to unlock the google account.
              XE310XBA JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.4 GCE BA41-02783D

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danixmartin View Post
                Hello, could anyone help to unlock the google account.
                XE310XBA JOAN-11/15 Rev 1.4 GCE BA41-02783D

reinstall from USB stick made for your model (Samsung Chromebook 4) with Chromebook Recovery Utility.
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Thanks!! It worked!:arco:

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                    reinstall from USB stick made for your model (Samsung Chromebook 4) with Chromebook Recovery Utility.
                    Thanks!! It worked out! I have another of the same model could you please help.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danixmartin View Post
                      Thanks!! It worked out! I have another of the same model could you please help.

here
                      Attached Files
                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                        here
                        thank you, it worked!!!

Comment

Hello closest thread to the model I have, apologies if this is wrong,
                          Could I please get this locked bios cleaned.

Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA- KA1UK
                          JOAN-11/15 REV 1.0
                          BA41-02783A
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gsmkings View Post
                            Hello closest thread to the model I have, apologies if this is wrong,
                            Could I please get this locked bios cleaned.

Samsung Chromebook XE310XBA- KA1UK
                            JOAN-11/15 REV 1.0
                            BA41-02783A
                            Your dump is bigger than it should be, it usually happens when an OTP chip is selected instead of the normal one. I've trimmed the file to the correct lenght but be careful when programming the chip.
                            Attached Files
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.​
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

someone please help me remove enterprise enrollment from this bin
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                Your dump is bigger than it should be, it usually happens when an OTP chip is selected instead of the normal one. I've trimmed the file to the correct length but be careful when programming the chip.
                                Thank you, was this what you meant? I never really paid attention, I learn something new every day thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ras kenny View Post
                                  someone please help me remove enterprise enrollment from this bin
                                  reinstall from USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by volinakis; 08-12-2023, 07:18 AM.
                                  >>>>>

Comment

i tried but still locked

Comment

Originally posted by ras kenny View Post
                                      i tried but still locked
                                      yours should be special, custom made It's the same model users reported the method is working, you have to REINSTALL.
                                      Last edited by volinakis; 08-16-2023, 01:15 PM.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

i have tried those on the platform but not showing video.it only works with its own bin but locked. attached is the interface. many thanks
                                        Attached Files

Comment

hello bro can you help me with one that has a security lock please
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by yinlaino; 10-03-2023, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X