Comment

Re: Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 Bios password

any help me plz Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 locked
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tocha View Post
        any help me plz Surface Laptop 3 Model 1868 locked
        Are you sure it's locked, why the dump has name "VKLU4AETSA NA 3 SEKUNDI", in Russian this means "turns on for 3 seconds"?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Yes sorry need clean me please!

Comment

hello please remove password
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gnoozle View Post
              hello please remove password
              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
                rules update for bios requests/offers *avoid banning, read before posting*
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

provide the full machine model number, serial number (or service tag, snid) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

model surface laptop 3

Comment

model surface laptop 3
                  read again what SMDFlea wrote or ask your neighbour's kid to translate for you ...
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                    read again what SMDFlea wrote or ask your neighbour's kid to translate for you ...
                    Thank you so much. the kid told me I'm in the relevant forum to unlock my bios.and a user in post #34 and others. asked for help. the same way I did. and they got help.but not me..the child tells you that you have a problem with the user names. Pseudo. or gnoozle. He told me it's not good to be criticized because of trivialities. and waste time criticizing people instead of helping them. THANKS . advice... never underestimate others. we are not beggars

Comment

Thank you so much. the kid told me I'm in the relevant forum to unlock my bios.and a user in post #34 and others. asked for help. the same way I did. and they got help.but not me..the child tells you that you have a problem with the user names. Pseudo. or gnoozle. He told me it's not good to be criticized because of trivialities. and waste time criticizing people instead of helping them. THANKS . advice... never underestimate others. we are not beggars
                      Updated rule: when asking for help with bios, you need to attach the serial number and post a bios backup...

Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

lol, you are in a world of pain! I just asked you to follow THE RULES OF THIS FORUM. PERIOD!
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>

Comment

lol, you are in a world of pain! I just asked you to follow THE RULES OF THIS FORUM. PERIOD!
                          lol i apologize . the way you ask to follow the rules. insinuates that I am illiterate when you asked my neighbor's kid . watch others how they reacted and learn

Comment

lol i apologize . the way you ask to follow the rules. insinuates that I am illiterate when you asked my neighbor's kid . watch others how they reacted and learn
                            yep, LEARN!

SMDFlea wrote: "Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )" - as in RULES of this forum!

your response?
                            "model surface laptop 3"!!!

so, or your English is poor - so I suggested to ask your neighbour's kid to translate for you - or you can't compile sentences with more than 3 words! So I urged you to read again what SMD wrote maybe 5th time is a charm! Still need drawings to understand what your problem is?

Instead of trying to look smarter than you are you better provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number if you want to get help.
                            Last edited by volinakis; 09-20-2023, 01:34 AM.
                            >>>>>

Comment

yep, LEARN!

SMDFlea wrote: "Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )" - as in RULES of this forum!

your response?
                              "model surface laptop 3"!!!

so, or your English is poor - so I suggested to ask your neighbour's kid to translate for you - or you can't compile sentences with more than 3 words! So I urged you to read again what SMD wrote maybe 5th time is a charm! Still need drawings to understand what your problem is?

Instead of trying to look smarter than you are you better provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number if you want to get help.
                              Don't use up all your energy. there is something else that deserves. I understand English. and no need to suggest your advice. and neighbors..children.. sons...kids ... in 2023. the dump is added and uploader if you want to help..help....and if you don't help. you are welcome . thank you and sorry again ..life is simple.. dont waste your time and mine

Comment

Don't use up all your energy. there is something else that deserves. I understand English. and no need to suggest your advice. and neighbors..children.. sons...kids ... in 2023. the dump is added and uploader if you want to help..help....and if you don't help. you are welcome . thank you and sorry again ..life is simple.. dont waste your time and mine
                                3 ppl are telling you that you are wrong, yet you insist on being stupid! Want our help? RESPECT THE RULES OF THIS FORUM!
                                YOU are wasting our time, why do you think nobody is helping you? But keep trying to look smarter than you are ...
                                >>>>>

Comment

Hello gentlemen,

Can anyone help me with the UEFI password?

S/N: 004203504957

Surface Laptop 3 1868 256Gb

Best regards
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doomtaj View Post
                                    Hello gentlemen,

Can anyone help me with the UEFI password?

S/N: 004203504957

Surface Laptop 3 1868 256Gb

Best regards
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

try..
                                      Everything is fine, although at the beginning after booting from the pendrive to install the system, the keyboard and trackpad stopped working.
                                      Additionally, after installing the system, apart from the keyboard and trackpad not working, it did not show information and the battery icon.
                                      After updating the firmware/UEFI again from the system level, everything returned to normal.

Respect and Regard, Thank you very much for help.

How can I repay?

Comment

Originally posted by doomtaj View Post

Respect and Regard, Thank you very much for help.

How can I repay?
                                        The donation link is in Peste's signature.

Thanks to all supporters.​
                                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                        X