Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo fa495 nm-c131 rev 1.0

Originally posted by snar View Post
    Hi everyone can someone please help me remove the bios password. its locked from the company. thanks in advance. the laptop model is lenovo t495. board model FA495 NM-C131 Rev 1.0. i attached the old bios with password.
    try and feebdback..

STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file
    STEP 2: Boot the machine
    STEP 3: Press ENTER/F1/etc. to enter BIOS settings
    STEP 4: Enter any character when asked for Supervisor Password
    STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID
    STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
    STEP 7: Turn off machine
    STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
    STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default
    Attached Files

Comment

sir SANTOSLAO thank you. i tried your bios patched. i follow all the procedures after i turn off the latop and power on. when i press F1 to enter bios. its stays blank it has backlight but no image. i cannot continue to bios. is there any solutions for this one sir?thank in advance .

Comment

Originally posted by snar View Post
        sir SANTOSLAO thank you. i tried your bios patched. i follow all the procedures after i turn off the latop and power on. when i press F1 to enter bios. its stays blank it has backlight but no image. i cannot continue to bios. is there any solutions for this one sir?thank in advance .
        Explain better! Is there a white screen after passing the patch or your file? Do you remove the chip or are you using an adapter directly on the board? Is the watch battery out of the board?

see 2 more files generated from your original bios but I confess that the file I sent you before is universal and I always use it in any other equipment like that.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sir santoslao, thank you very much. i try your new bios t495 fa495 nm c131 w password_PATCHED_CLEAN. the password is removed and the laptop is now working. once again thank you sir. god bless you more.

Comment

can someone help me with my bin file, this is company laptop i cant reformat because i need to sign in to company. im stuck with the picture below.
            board code: FA495 NM C131 REV. 1.0
            SERIAL:PF-2HVSBF
            type number: 20NK-S66T02
            Attached Files
            Last edited by deansanity16; 12-21-2023, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Good evening everyone, please help me to patch lenovo T495 AMD RYZEN
            S/N PF-134363
            Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X