• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by kolabi View Post
    try this one
    Code:
    After entering BIOS, go to security tab and reset security settings to default!
    Model: HP EliteBook 745 G5
    Serial: 5CG93100X6
    Mac:
    SKIJ: 31JP50EA#ABU
    auildld:
    Board PGWJEOOWBCK3W2
    Feature byte: 3X476J6S6b787H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqhKhkjh.F5
    COA: J4XFW-PN3K20FX83-2JBP8-RX8XC
    ME version: 25525525565535
    try and reply with results
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kolabi View Post
      try this one
      Your problem is that you can't extract the complete bios file, you just need to extract the bios and use RC unlocker to be fine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Expired View Post
        Code:
        After entering BIOS, go to security tab and reset security settings to default!
        Model: HP EliteBook 745 G5
        Serial: 5CG93100X6
        Mac:
        SKIJ: 31JP50EA#ABU
        auildld:
        Board PGWJEOOWBCK3W2
        Feature byte: 3X476J6S6b787H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqhKhkjh.F5
        COA: J4XFW-PN3K20FX83-2JBP8-RX8XC
        ME version: 25525525565535
        try and reply with results

tried it , now does not boot or anything (dead)

Comment

Hi,
          I put HPunlocker on c: but I still have an error: Failed to executed script HPunlocker"

Plese help.

Comment

Sorry, did it wrong way

Comment

Hi,
              I have the trouble to reset my password.
              Unfortunately after used HpUnlocker , the laptop do not start!
              My 2 files bios are attached.

Please help me to find out what's wrong?
              Is there anything what Im doing wrong?
              Please help
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Ademerlac; 09-16-2023, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ademerlac View Post
                Hi,
                I have the trouble to reset my password.
                Unfortunately after used HpUnlocker , the laptop do not start!
                My 2 files bios are attached.

Please help me to find out what's wrong?
                Is there anything what Im doing wrong?
                Please help
                Find RC Unlocker .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

HI, someone can help me to disable absolute persistence module, here are both dump 16MB and 32MB.
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-29-2023, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uritech View Post
                    HI, someone can help me to disable absolute persistence module, here are both dump 16MB and 32MB.
                    Post your request in its correct topic with the serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by uritech View Post
                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi,
                        i've a Zbook G9 with Xe and discrete graphic installed. In BIOS there is only UMA and Hybrid option available, so is there a way to unlock the discrete card alone?
                        In my G7 i can set disdrete in BIOS and completely disable optimus, but in G9 no such option available.
                        Ive tried with UEFITool and IFR Extractor with RU.efi to change a Variable but ended with a blackscreen with backlight. reset cmos back to normal again.
                        Any help to unlock the hidden option is appreciated. THX in advance. XD

Comment

Hi all, real newbie here - lots to read on this topic, but before I get my first problem, which is sure to happen... I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has worked so hard on this and provided so much fantastic information

Comment

Your first problem is that you should be using RCUnlocker instead of this outdated tool

Comment

I tested this tool with an HP 420 and it removed the password without problems.

Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Hello. I have a problem with the administrator password on the HP Probook 650 G2. I tried with HPUnlocker and RCUnlocker and the laptop does not work. It turns on, after 30 seconds the fan spins strongly, the screen is always black. Can anyone help me?
                                I returned the password-protected dump, and everything was the same. It seems I initially read the firmware incorrectly...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by GAV86; 01-23-2024, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Vesko356
                                  Vesko356 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Should work, most probably you didn't program or solder the chip properly. Check surrounding area for moved/knocked components.
                                  Don't use a clip, erase the chip before programming the unlocked dump, use verification.

I desoldered the chip and soldered it to the programmer board. I tried other firmware with which the laptop does not respond to the power button. At the same time, my firmware turns it on a little, but with a black screen. Visually I do not see any damaged components and the chip is sealed correctly. When turned on, there is a 3.3V (8 pin) power supply. I'm interested in the correctness of my dump, I'm afraid there's something wrong there.

Comment

I tried to use RC unlocker but come with this error Help please someone with idea

Comment

• Vesko356
                                    Vesko356 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Use the search engine before asking questions. It has already been commented on in earlier posts.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                    • Use search function in case someone already answered your request

Could someone help me what to do and how to do it? I bought an HP probook 650g3 laptop and found a locked bios at home. I tried various tutorials, none of them helped. I finally found a forum where I could unlock the bios. I downloaded RCUnlocker v1.0, I move the bin file to it, it says bios unlocked. After restarting the laptop, where I try f10 in the bios, it still needs a password. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger versionName:	rcunlocker.pngViews:	0Size:	102.4 KBID:	3204361
                                  Last edited by Vesko356; 01-25-2024, 02:52 PM. Reason: Image scaled

Comment

• Vesko356
                                    Vesko356 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Read the rules please

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                    • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                    • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible

Machine model number: X4N07AV
                                  Serial number: 5CG7261RTW
                                  board model number: HP 82AA PGDQK00WB832Y2 KBC Version 49.35
                                  bios: P83 Ver. 01.03 5CG7261RTW HPQOEM - 0

Comment

• Vesko356
                                    Vesko356 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Upload your original bios backup

Originally posted by areylo View Post
                                  Machine model number: X4N07AV
                                  Serial number: 5CG7261RTW
                                  board model number: HP 82AA PGDQK00WB832Y2 KBC Version 49.35
                                  bios: P83 Ver. 01.03 5CG7261RTW HPQOEM - 0
                                  I don't have any original bios backup. Could I get some advice here or some post here how can I do this?

Comment

Working...
                                X