Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Hi. 840 G3 worked wonderfull . Thanks

Comment

Test in HP 430 G5 Not working 32mb

Comment

Wow, works well on a HP 650 G2 (16mb) (Y).Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Elln2727 View Post
          unlock request for HP zbook studio x360 G5 please.

bios chip is mx25l25673gz4i, I used several times hp unlocker with success but it doesnt works with that laptop
          Hello, I also have the same computer, an HP zbook studio x360 g5, and I forgot my BIOS password. Have you already resolved this issue? Could you provide a tutorial or teach me how to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by cccczl View Post
            Hello, I also have the same computer, an HP zbook studio x360 g5, and I forgot my BIOS password. Have you already resolved this issue? Could you provide a tutorial or teach me how to do it?
            Read the rules before posting:
            RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools

Common SPI bios chip programming Questions and Answers

Password removal by laptop brand

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Just a quick message to say thanks - HPUnlocker worked well on a HP Prodesk 400 G7 SFF

Comment

Hi
                Hp850 G4
                password missed
                Tried to read 25Q128FV ( in-circui, without desoldering) and unblock with RCUnlocker.
                After flashing unlocked bin system said that bios is updating...
                After restart it said system locked, authentication failed
                I tried to flash dump from here https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1008
                System does not start; cooler gets up slowly, screen is black, and no reaction on pressing any buttons.
                What is wrong?

Comment

It starts on bios from previous post. It updated firmware of one component. And now it starts tooooo long and caps lock is blinking 5 times while starting. How to solve?
                  Last edited by Barmaley_GMN; 07-25-2023, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I've managed. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...9&postcount=17 and https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...5&postcount=22 were helpful.
                    In my case reflash only 25Q128FV was enough.
                    Thanks

Comment

Hii people

i have buy new proccesor i7 for my hp probook 4520S.

Only i have install the proccesor only black screen.

I think the update of the bios already makes a lot of difference

i have de oldest version.

only i can not update de bios hp have a password on de bios.

does anyone here have a solution for me. i will be so happy if i can turn my new proccesor thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Cittamaniak View Post
                        Hii people...
                        Read the rules before posting:
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

Password removal by laptop brand

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...42#post1108842

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi guys!

Can uhelp me removing the bios password? After trying it myself, the laptop's data has been erased (sku, build id, etc..) and every time I turn it on I get a "system is booting in manufacturing program mode" message; after a second try, now I get an "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem" message.

I attach the original bios and original ec bios (HP Elitebook 840 G5)
                          Attached Files

Comment

"Hello everyone,

I'm in need of assistance to unlock the BIOS password for my HP ZBook Studio G5 (Motherboard: DA0XW1MBAI1 Rev I). Unfortunately, the BIOS files I have are of sizes 32MB + 1MB, and RCunlocker doesn't seem to support the 32MB size. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or help provided.

Thank you in advance."
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TESLAWEILER View Post
                              "Hello everyone,

I'm in need of assistance to unlock the BIOS password for my HP ZBook Studio G5 (Motherboard: DA0XW1MBAI1 Rev I). Unfortunately, the BIOS files I have are of sizes 32MB + 1MB, and RCunlocker doesn't seem to support the 32MB size. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or help provided.

Thank you in advance."
                              look for a 16MB bios chip on the board, and use RCUnlocker on it, see on both sides of the board..
                              Last edited by Vesko356; 08-14-2023, 09:19 AM. Reason: RCUnlocker
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilal@pc
                                thinks it work

Comment

thanku sir make more tools

Comment

Originally posted by ecuash View Post
                                    hi guys!

Can uhelp me removing the bios password? After trying it myself, the laptop's data has been erased (sku, build id, etc..) and every time i turn it on i get a "system is booting in manufacturing program mode" message; after a second try, now i get an "hp endpoint security controller problem" message.

I attach the original bios and original ec bios (hp elitebook 840 g5)
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi, can anyone unlock my bin from elitebook 745 g5, i tried rcunlock i write the unlocked file, then when laptop boots it tells me unauthorized modification then it restored to the previous state (locked).
                                      thanks in advance for any help
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by kolabi; 09-03-2023, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kolabi View Post
                                        Hi, can anyone unlock my bin from elitebook 745 g5, i tried rcunlock i write the unlocked file, then when laptop boots it tells me unauthorized modification then it restored to the previous state (locked).
                                        thanks in advance for any help
                                        File's corrupted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

try this one
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X