No announcement yet.

unlock bios for dell latitude 3520

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met the same error as you. Have you fixed it yet?
    When I use a clean ME bios from this forum the laptop works fine (entering bios , writing service tag, ... ) but when I quit manufacturing mode (alt +f) the laptop turns off -dead-

Same behavior when I tried 2 other cleaned dumps .
    Last edited by nguyengtung; 11-23-2023, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dibtech View Post
      Re: unlock bios for dell latitude 3520

Not working (goes off after leaving manifacturing mode).......I give up .....thank you for your help.
      Have you fixed it yet?

Comment

i got this Dell Latitude 3520. 213047 -1 Cyborg-L15 MB TGL NEW PD 4C52D$CA. Laptop from a friend, no power but i realized the bios ic is missing from the motherboard. can anyone help me get the bios file to make this laptop functional again. ST: CC19GG3.

Comment

Originally posted by apostsamking View Post
          i got this Dell Latitude 3520. 213047 -1 Cyborg-L15 MB TGL NEW PD 4C52D$CA. Laptop from a friend, no power but i realized the bios ic is missing from the motherboard. can anyone help me get the bios file to make this laptop functional again. ST: CC19GG3.
          Just flash any bios version here to see which version runs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Just flash any bios version here to see which version runs.
            Ok will try and comment. thanks

Comment

213277-1 i need clean me bios file pleas any one can help me

Comment

Hi anyone can repair this bios
              Dell latitude 3520
              SERVICE TAG:94PKWG3
              BOARD NUMBER:CYBORG L15 MB TGL 203070-1 CV0V2$KA

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by krogs214 View Post
                Hi anyone can repair this bios
                Dell latitude 3520
                SERVICE TAG:94PKWG3
                BOARD NUMBER:CYBORG L15 MB TGL 203070-1 CV0V2$KA

Try..................
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by uvaiz View Post

Try..................
                  Hi not working, not turning on the laptop after i reprogram the bios

Comment

Hello
                    Can you help me with remove bios password from Dell Latitude 3520 11Gen
                    S/N H1jcr93
                    Thank You
                    Last edited by Andromedus_81; 01-17-2024, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andromedus_81 View Post
                      Hello
                      Can you help me with remove bios password from Dell Latitude 3520 11Gen
                      S/N H1jcr93
                      Thank You
                      Try this unlocked file ... Good luck ...

Important: Input the Service Tag, save the settings, and then restart and press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank You is working. Can i ask you one more thing. Did yo know ME Region values for this model Start and length? and can I use yours unlocked bios for the same model with bios password if is the same model?
                        Last edited by Andromedus_81; 01-15-2024, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Hello, I think this won't work.
                          You should always clean the me region if you want to use it on another notebook.
                          You would also have to change the Windows key because otherwise it always stays the same.
                          It is easier for every new notebook to read the file and perform an unlock.
                          I may be wrong, but that's how I would do it.
                          Best regards

Comment

Thank You, but how I can unlock new bios dump in the same model?

Comment

Thank You, but how I can unlock new bios dump in the same model?
                              As the current one, dump the bios -> submit here for unlock -> program back the unlocked dump to the chip.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Vasko356 no problem but I will prefer to learn how to do it on my own. Trying comparing files with and without password but cannot find the patent. Range is between C3 and C4 offset. Can You give any clue

Comment

Vasko356 no problem but I will prefer to learn how to do it on my own. Trying comparing files with and without password but cannot find the patent. Range is between C3 and C4 offset. Can You give any clue
                                  Almost everything has been said and shown here on the forum, one just has to have the desire to look for it. This of course requires more reading and persistence to achieve the goal, so to speak the clue is in my signature, "Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae" - the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. That bitterness applies to the volume of work done, which is never easy and without sacrifice of time, self-discipline, diligence and concentration. Without dedication, the path to education is closed.
                                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                    SMDFlea commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Well said ;-)

Thanks Vesko356. I'm positive about this. I think I founded solution after analysing information from this forum and I will try remove bios password form the same model tomorrow.

Comment

I want to unlock Dell latitude 3520....kindly someone share unlock code .....if anyone need bios password dump tell me i'll share password dump....Thanks in advance 🙂

Attached Files
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-19-2024, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
                                    I want to unlock Dell latitude 3520....kindly someone share unlock code .....if anyone need bios password dump tell me i'll share password dump....Thanks in advance 🙂
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=4

Comment

Working...
                                    X