X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help me dell 7320-7420 PASS

Originally posted by niggi View Post
    same problem still no power
    It not because bios problem. Check other problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      It not because bios problem. Check other problem.
      no bro 100% bios problem
      i try another bios .powrer coming just show only color red blue white
      but your bios completly no powr .i plug power only coming charger light.you make another bios

Comment

Cptvfk3-8fc8

Comment

Originally posted by laptoplab866 View Post
          Cptvfk3-8fc8
          Upload your bios file.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi guys

I got a Latitude 7320 from a friend who works for a recycling company. Some broken edges but electronics seem intact. I would like to bring this laptop to life, but there is a bios password so i need your help.
            Anyone can help? I am posting the dump i read with CH341A NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10

Thank you

Service Tag ending 8FC8
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trimi View Post
              Hi guys

I got a Latitude 7320 from a friend who works for a recycling company. Some broken edges but electronics seem intact. I would like to bring this laptop to life, but there is a bios password so i need your help.
              Anyone can help? I am posting the dump i read with CH341A NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10

Thank you

Service Tag ending 8FC8
              Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>

Comment

Hi
                Plz help to remove the bios pass. Dell 7320

Comment

Originally posted by Boxn View Post
                  Hi
                  Plz help to remove the bios pass. Dell 7320
                  Here's your Unlocked file, try it and give me the results.
                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    Here's your Unlocked file, try it and give me the results.
                    All`s good! working&no pass!! Thank u very match!!!

Comment

please help me to remove the password from my bios thank you very much in advance

Comment

Originally posted by marc_ytos View Post
                        please help me to remove the password from my bios thank you very much in advance
                        Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Dell latitude 7420 bios pass

Hii
                          Possible to calculate this code for me
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell latitude 7420 bios pass

Originally posted by elaid View Post
                            Hii
                            Possible to calculate this code for me
                            You should upload your bios file here and someone will remove the password for you.
                            >>>>>

Comment

Here
                              Hi. I have a big problem. I recently took this laptop to a friend to try to remove the code. However, today he returned it to me like this (see photo)

Does anyone know what the problem is and where should I start?

Comment

Originally posted by Seb4sch4n View Post
                                Hi. I have a big problem. I recently took this laptop to a friend to try to remove the code. However, today he returned it to me like this (see photo)

Does anyone know what the problem is and where should I start?
                                Dell latitude 7420
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-22-2022, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seb4sch4n View Post
                                  Dell latitude 7420
                                  is led blinking? how many times?
                                  >>>>>

Comment

excuse me now it only turns on and off if you give video can you please help me

Comment

Originally posted by marc_ytos View Post
                                      excuse me now it only turns on and off if you give video can you please help me
                                      here you have blinking pattern. I don't understand from your message, you did the unlocking or your friend? If you did it, post the dump of your bios, or ask your friend to give the dump if he did it. Also post a picture of the bios, it seems that bios wasn't solder properly.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by volinakis; 11-22-2022, 02:04 PM.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

here
                                        greetings i send again my bios has a password please help me remove it the previous one you sent me does not give a video the equipment

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          here's your unlocked file, try it and give me the results.
                                          greetings, can you help me with my bios has a password

Comment

Working...
                                          X