Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo ideapad 5-14IIL05 BIOS bin

Originally posted by aijazali View Post
    Thanks dear same issue bios is ok ram 1.2v missing on 3 second then turn off i thought bios but ram 1.2v missing any idea without ic change???
    If you want further help beyond a bios request start a new thread here:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Give as many details as possible about the voltage, resistance tests you've done so far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      posts the original bios of the laptop, the full name and model and TYPE ....
      Hi, Good morning, could you help me with something? please

Comment

Originally posted by Orlin Saravia View Post
        Hi, Good morning, could you help me with something? please
        if you tell me with what, maybe I can...
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I read the file with CH341a and the issue is identical as the first post.Blinking led with short fan spin and no boot.It's a Lenovo 15-14IIL05 (R90ZTFQ0) 81X1.I have attached the original dump if anyone can help....
          Attached Files
          Last edited by geoca; 07-20-2023, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geoca View Post
            I read the file with CH341a and the issue is identical as the first post.Blinking led with short fan spin and no boot.It's a Lenovo 15-14IIL05 (R90ZTFQ0) 81X1.I have attached the original dump if anyone can help....
            You need the bios attached at post #10, use the information about the DMI and Windows key offsets at the attached txt file to transfer them from your dump to the new one.

Comment

Thank you i will give it a shot and see if i don't mess something up as usual

Comment

Thank you i will give it a shot and see if i don't mess something up as usual
                There's nothing to mess up - you have all the information you need, it's quite an easy task. If you doubt something, you can ask here.

Comment

Yes indeed you are correct and very very helpful.I apreciate you for taking the time with noobs like me and i can confirm it was a succesful operation (without me messing something simple as usual )
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by geoca; 07-21-2023, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Yes indeed you are correct and very very helpful.I apreciate you for taking the time with noobs like me and i can confirm it was a succesful operation (without me messing something simple as usual )
                    You're welcome.
                    Good job!

Comment

clean me with dmi ok tested
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you
                        Mohammed Mohan

Comment

Hello, could someone clean this EC BInary? or have one that works correctly?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blackam8899 View Post
                            Hello, could someone clean this EC BInary? or have one that works correctly?
                            Read the rules before posting
                            RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

please help to unlock BIOS PASSWORD
                              Lenovo Flex 5-14ITL05 LC56-14T
                              203013-1
                              serial number: R9119203
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DAHOUD View Post
                                please help to unlock BIOS PASSWORD
                                Lenovo Flex 5-14ITL05 LC56-14T
                                203013-1
                                serial number: R9119203
                                read this ..
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                                you posted wrong..here Ideapad not Flex
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi all, I saw that in post #7 @SMDFlea provided two files for the Ideapad 5-14IIL05 Laptop 81YH.

File DSCN34WW (DOSFLMS0).zip 6.20 MB
                                  File DSCN34WW_EC (DOSFLMS0).zip 62.5 KB

My question is, how do you write the EC file to the motherboard? My motherboard only has one BIOS chip and I have applied a new BIOS .bin file provided to me by @qayyum786 in another post but the laptop is still not working and I am thinking that maybe I need to also apply an EC update but I am not sure how that needs to be written and if it needs to be modified for my laptop. Thanks.

Serial MP1SCCT5
                                  Machine Type Model:81YHCTO1WW
                                  BIOS Version DSCN38WW
                                  Lenovo Ideapad 5-14IIL05 BIOS

Comment

Originally posted by alibabalondon View Post
                                    Hi all, I saw that in post #7 @SMDFlea provided two files for the Ideapad 5-14IIL05 Laptop 81YH.

File DSCN34WW (DOSFLMS0).zip 6.20 MB
                                    File DSCN34WW_EC (DOSFLMS0).zip 62.5 KB

My question is, how do you write the EC file to the motherboard?
                                    You would need a dedicated EC programmer. Popular models are Vertyanov SUCCESSOR ,SVOD4 ,RT809H
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

The EC chip is KB9052Q . Schematic - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=LA-J551P

The pinout for the programmer connection is LA-J551P KB_pins=34 LEFT DOWN 08MM KSO3=9 KSI4=22 KSI7=25 KSI6=24 KSI5=21 KB9052Q .

You can`t program it with a CH341A afaik.
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-15-2023, 07:27 AM.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      You would need a dedicated EC programmer. Popular models are Vertyanov SUCCESSOR ,SVOD4 ,RT809H
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2

The EC chip is KB9052Q . Schematic - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=LA-J551P

The pinout for the programmer connection is LA-J551P KB_pins=34 LEFT DOWN 08MM KSO3=9 KSI4=22 KSI7=25 KSI6=24 KSI5=21 KB9052Q .

You can`t program it with a CH341A afaik.
                                      Ok, that makes sense now. Thank you. But I note that those EC programmers are expensive

Comment

Originally posted by alibabalondon View Post
                                        Ok, that makes sense now. Thank you. But I note that those EC programmers are expensive
                                        If you`re doing a lot of laptop repairs an EC programmer is a necessity.It will pay for itself eventually.
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Unforunately, just this one repair on my own laptop but I have enjoyed learning all the info from your site. So now that I have seen the programmer costs so much money, I am stuck and thinking I have no choice but to take it to a repair shop

Unless you can think of anything else I can try first but I think I need to re-programme the EC chip as well right, now that I have written to the BIOS, as the laptop still doesn't get past the black screen.

Comment

Working...
                                          X