Originally posted by issam View Post
        hello
        plz can anyone help me i need clean ME of bios dump
        Lenovo ideapad 3 15IIL05
        Model num 81WE
        SN:PF314KVN
        original bios dump
        Why? Add issue description.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: bios for lenovo ip 3 15IIL05 OR GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031

i need bios please
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by isrtael View Post
            i need bios please
            Read the rules before posting:
            RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Thanks to all supporters.​
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post

bios GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031
              no video
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by isrtael View Post
                bios GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550 NM-D031
                no video
                Laptop serial number ?

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Lenovo 15IIL05 NM-D031 fix my bios
                  Model name: 81WE
                  Moderboard: NM-D031
                  Serial: PF27NDDK
                  MTM: 81WE003RVN
                  I attach bios
                  thank you all

bios
                  defect: no video
                  Thanks to all
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Azumidol View Post
                    Lenovo 15IIL05 NM-D031 fix my bios
                    Model name: 81WE
                    Moderboard: NM-D031
                    Serial: PF27NDDK
                    MTM: 81WE003RVN
                    I attach bios
                    thank you all

bios
                    defect: no video
                    Thanks to all
                    ideapad 3-15IIL05 Laptop - Type 81WE
                    Attached Files

Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello, thank you in advance for your help!

I have a Lenovo Ideapad that does not turn on. I plug it in, LED power light turns on and off. The laptop also has a bad battery, so when I plug in the battery, I also get an orange blink code.

I read through all pages and tried post #21 with the virgin bios and transferring my DMI to the virgin bios. The laptop was not fixed.

I also tried the updated bios that someone else posted in this thread, and it did not fix the issue either.

I am new to all of this, so I am not sure if I am doing the process correct.

I am using an RT809F to read and flash the bios chip on the motherboard without any soldering. Using an 8pin ic clip.

I can read the stock bios and flash to the chip just fine but none of the bin files seem to fix the issue.

I have attached my original bios dump here as well as the others that I tried (got them from an online bios archive group).

Model: Ideapad Core i3 10th Gen
                      Motherboard: NM-D031 (GS454 / GS554 /GV450 / GV550)
                      Bios chip: 25Q128JVSQ
                      No sticker on back so I do not have additional information like serial, etc.

Any tips would GREATLY be appreciated.
                      Thanks again for all the help!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by csrookie25 View Post
                        Hello, thank you in advance for your help!

I have a Lenovo Ideapad that does not turn on. I plug it in, LED power light turns on and off. The laptop also has a bad battery, so when I plug in the battery, I also get an orange blink code.

I read through all pages and tried post #21 with the virgin bios and transferring my DMI to the virgin bios. The laptop was not fixed.

I also tried the updated bios that someone else posted in this thread, and it did not fix the issue either.

I am new to all of this, so I am not sure if I am doing the process correct.

I am using an RT809F to read and flash the bios chip on the motherboard without any soldering. Using an 8pin ic clip.

I can read the stock bios and flash to the chip just fine but none of the bin files seem to fix the issue.

I have attached my original bios dump here as well as the others that I tried (got them from an online bios archive group).

Model: Ideapad Core i3 10th Gen
                        Motherboard: NM-D031 (GS454 / GS554 /GV450 / GV550)
                        Bios chip: 25Q128JVSQ
                        No sticker on back so I do not have additional information like serial, etc.

Any tips would GREATLY be appreciated.
                        Thanks again for all the help!
                        does not turn on than try to flash ec bios first

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                          does not turn on than try to flash ec bios first
                          Sorry, I meant that it DOES turn on briefly. The fan spins for a couple seconds then the fan shuts off and nothing happens.

No image through all of this of course. It appears to be the same blinking LED issue everyone else has on these Lenovos.

Comment

Originally posted by csrookie25 View Post
                            sorry, i meant that it does turn on briefly. The fan spins for a couple seconds then the fan shuts off and nothing happens.

No image through all of this of course. It appears to be the same blinking led issue everyone else has on these lenovos.
                            try those given bios if no luck than start probing
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                              try those given bios if no luck than start probing
                              Unfortunately, neither of the bin files provided worked.

I am still getting the same blinking LED light, the fan spins for a couple seconds then shuts off. Black screen all throughout the entire process.

I am not sure what is wrong with the laptop. I even tried a new ram stick.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                ideapad 3-15IIL05 Laptop - Type 81WE
                                it works! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                  Try this file and let me know.
                                  it works too, only have a delay of about 20 seconds to show lenovo logo.

Thanks

Comment

Can anybody the binary file make for me: it should be updated with the unique serial number and type number. which is as follows:S/N:PF29VQHD MTM:82C5000CRM MO:PF9XB0512163

Comment

Originally posted by zoltanbog View Post
                                      Can anybody the binary file make for me: it should be updated with the unique serial number and type number. which is as follows:S/N:PF29VQHD MTM:82C5000CRM MO:PF9XB0512163
                                      If you have a bios backup you can do it yourself, read post #95 .

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        If you have a bios backup you can do it yourself, read post #95 .

I did not have. I recived the laptop blinkin.

Comment

a working dump, maybe it will be useful to someone

from back cover : ideapad 3 15IIL05
                                          model name : 81WE
                                          sn : PF2NNN56

from mother board : GS454/GS554/GV550 NM-D031 REV:1.0
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-26-2023, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X