Clear All

Re: Lenovo L340-15API BIOS Dump needed

Hello peste,
    I tried it without an adapter.
    Amazingly it worked.
    Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hello, my bios is corrupted, can someone send me a functional one attached to the original bin.
      the model NM-C101 Rev:1.0
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oualid View Post
        Hello, my bios is corrupted, can someone send me a functional one attached to the original bin.
        The information you need to include for a product from lenovo is the serial number and full name of the device, not the model of the motherboard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by oualid View Post
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...0&postcount=13

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            bios extracted from the Lenovo site update
            DMI 2C9000 - 2CAFFF
            Worked for me ! Thx

Comment

Lenovo Bios Recover Serial and Windows license

Hello. I have a Lenovo l340-15API that had a corrupt bios, I backup up its bios, then I flashed a clean bios I found here and it worked, but I would like it recover the Serial number, product IDs and windows license from the old bios (if they are still there). From what I have found, the bios is encrypted, so searching the hex for it's serial wont work.

Is there anything I can do? Can I close the laptop and inject them later? I would really like it if it had all it's proprietary info.

There are two sections that start with LENV in the Bios, so I copied them to the new bios, but still, no serial info in the Bios screen.

P.s. I really don't want to post the backup bios here, as it is a friends laptop, and I would hate it if anyone tried to use his Windows key and him end up with an unactivated copy of windows.

Comment

Re: Lenovo Bios Recover Serial and Windows license

Originally posted by liquidzorch View Post
                Hello. I have a Lenovo l340-15API...
                Read the rules:
                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Next time make sure you are posting in a right secton of the forum so I don't have to move your request.

Originally posted by peste View Post
                DMI 2C9000 - 2CAFFF
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Sorry. I clicked "new post" in the troubleshooting Laptop sub forum, I have no idea how it got here. I never hijack another persons tread. I even had it opened in a brand new tread wating for a response, and responded to my original post, indicating I have solved my issue.

Ps. I am trying to open my thread in the laptop troubleshooting sub forum, and a completly different thread opens (this one). I have been getting issues with badcaps.net opening since yesterday, maybe an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by liquidzorch View Post
                    Sorry. I clicked "new post" in the troubleshooting Laptop sub forum, I have no idea how it got here. I never hijack another persons tread. I even had it opened in a brand new tread wating for a response, and responded to my original post, indicating I have solved my issue.

Ps. I am trying to open my thread in the laptop troubleshooting sub forum, and a completly different thread opens (this one). I have been getting issues with badcaps.net opening since yesterday, maybe an issue?
                    Did you read what I said in my previous post? I moved the thread from the Tech forum because all bios related requests should be posted here in the Bios subsection!

Before opening a new request you have to be sure in which subsection it must be placed, if it is a bios related topic you MUST post your request here in "Bios request ONLY" sub-forum, in a related thread if such exists, if such does not exist, then you can open a new topic.

Main Tech Forum:
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

BIOS Requests ONLY sub-forum:
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Schematic Requests ONLY sub-forum:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Last edited by Vesko356; 05-06-2023, 12:24 PM.
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Bios from post #13 works on my V155-15API with YM300UC4T2OFG Athlon 300U. I placed my DMI. Thanks.

Comment

Hello, I hope you have a good day, I used the forum file, it worked for me, however the fan of my Lenovo L340-15 API laptop has been set to maximum speed since it turned on, is there a way to edit the BIOS to solve that?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKun View Post
                        Hello, I hope you have a good day, I used the forum file, it worked for me, however the fan of my Lenovo L340-15 API laptop has been set to maximum speed since it turned on, is there a way to edit the BIOS to solve that?
                        try post #13...
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                        X