X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5400 Bios password

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
    find another bios chip these two files has no header
    I'm getting "flash check error address 0h" when I try to write the original bin file... did I bricked the bios?

Comment

I managed to get the other chip bin file UC5 chip

but my problem is the UC6 bin file which is original W25Q128 bin file that is getting "flash check error address 0h"

anyone can help??? please???
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DCSoul View Post
        I managed to get the other chip bin file UC5 chip

but my problem is the UC6 bin file which is original W25Q128 bin file that is getting "flash check error address 0h"

anyone can help??? please???
        Here's your Unlocked Bios, program that file to your 8MB chip and put your 16MB chip back.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          Here's your Unlocked Bios, program that file to your 8MB chip and put your 16MB chip back.
          I've already flash the 8MB chip but the laptop won't turn on...

Here's the link for the video

Anyone???

Comment

flash the original lets see if the laptop works again

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
              flash the original lets see if the laptop works again
              The original W25Q128 bin is getting a "flash check error address - 0h"

Comment

Originally posted by DCSoul View Post
                The original W25Q128 bin is getting a "flash check error address - 0h"
                Your 16MB file is good, maybe the chip is damaged.
                Try another chip and see what will happen.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Hello , does anyone know how to remove the Pasword Dell Latitude 5400

Comment

Anyone???
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pixi75 View Post
                      Hello , does anyone know how to remove the Pasword Dell Latitude 5400
                      You should have another Bios Chip (8MB), upload it.
                      >>>>>

Comment

Here
                        You should have another Bios Chip (8MB), upload it.

Comment

Hi y'all, I have a Dell latitude 5400 with an edc41 la-g892p which Id like to unlock, I bought a ch341 with a clip and was able to read the bios chip (winbond 25Q80DV) but when I read and save it I only get a 1024 KB file and I see most people mentioning 8 and 16 MB files, am I doing anything wrong?

I'm also replacing the ssd on an Inspiron 3380 and I read and dumped its. Bios chip (winbond 25Q12CFVSQ) and that one was actually a 16mb file so I don't know if um reading the wrong chip on the 5400,any help is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by pixi75 View Post
                            Here
                            Here's your Unlocked Bios, program that file to your 8MB Chip and put your 16MB Chip back.
                            >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Drakox View Post
                              I bought a ch341 with a clip and was able to read the bios chip (winbond 25Q80DV) but when I read and save it I only get a 1024 KB file and I see most people mentioning 8 and 16 MB files, am I doing anything wrong?

Bios chip (winbond 25Q12CFVSQ) and that one was actually a 16mb file
                              Ignore 25Q80DV it's just 1MB.

You mean 25Q128FVSQ not 25Q12CFVSQ? If you're already read it upload it here. Also look for another 8MB chip, it could be in (WSON/SOIC) Package.
                              >>>>>

Comment

Here's your Unlocked Bios, program that file to your 8MB Chip and put your 16MB Chip back.
                                Works! Thank you

Comment

Hi, pls help unlock Dell 5400

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiore View Post
                                    Hi, pls help unlock Dell 5400
                                    Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
                                      This unfortunately does not work. It was solved by replacing EC region. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hello, i found unlocked bios for 5400, but very long start, please fix it if possible

Comment

Originally posted by mediadoctor View Post
                                          Hello, i found unlocked bios for 5400, but very long start, please fix it if possible
                                          This is clean me of this bios , but if the original locked dump still at your possesion , you can post it and ask to unlock

Comment

Working...
                                          X