help unlock passbios unowhy Y13G010S4EI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unowho Y13G011S4EI Bios Problem

Hi, i have a laptop that has a bios password so i searched for bios bin files.
    when i tried some bin files the screen went black and the problem is that i didnt backup my original image. i tried all that i found here and others elsewhere with no luck. can anyone please provide me an image identical to mine even with a password is no problem. thanks

Laptop Model: UNOWHY Y13G011S4EI
    Motherboard Model: EM_IG116_200B_ENE_F_V1.0
    Production date : Juin 2021
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: unowho Y13G011S4EI Bios Problem

Originally posted by ladharimohamed2 View Post
      when i tried some bin files the screen went black and the problem is that i didnt backup my original image. i tried all that i found here and others elsewhere with no luck. can anyone please provide me an image identical to mine even with a password is no problem. thanks

bad luck ...
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Try this and give feedback
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
          Try this and give feedback
          laptop wont turn on with that file. (no light, no cpu heat)
          with the others laptop turns on i see green light and feel cpu heat but the screen stays black.

Comment

laptop wont turn on with that file. (no light, no cpu heat)
            with the others laptop turns on i see green light and feel cpu heat but the screen stays black.
            indicate a bios dump you used, I will try to clean TXE.
            >>>>>

Comment

indicate a bios dump you used, I will try to clean TXE.
              Hi volinakis, those are three files that laptop turn on but without picture on screen that has the same name board name. pick any of them
              Thank a lot <3
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi volinakis, those are three files that laptop turn on but without picture on screen that has the same name board name. pick any of them
                Thank a lot <3
                ok, try this one. I cleaned TXE Region from 1st bios dump.
                Attached Files
                >>>>>

Comment

ok, try this one. I cleaned TXE Region from 1st bios dump.
                  Thanks a lot. muchas gracias amigo <3 <3

Comment

Thanks a lot. muchas gracias amigo <3 <3
                    good to know it's working, for others wanting to use this bios is for Laptop Model: UNOWHY Y13G011S4EI
                    DMI data starting at 20FF0
                    >>>>>

Comment

Re: help unlock passbios unowhy Y13G010S4EI

PLEASE NEED UNLOCK THIS BIOS unowhy Y13G010S4EI 2021
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have a stupid question, but can someone explain to me how to install the bios bin file for my unowhy Y13. is it done with software, and if so how to bypass the administrator authorization to install it, because it is password protected or do you have to go through an external programmer. THANKS

I need also to know how to extract my bios bin file. Thanks
                        Last edited by Vesko356; 08-24-2023, 07:45 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by sarroura View Post
                          I have a stupid question, but can someone explain to me how to install the bios bin file for my unowhy Y13. is it done with software, and if so how to bypass the administrator authorization to install it, because it is password protected or do you have to go through an external programmer. THANKS

I need also to know how to extract my bios bin file. Thanks
                          Yes, you have "to go through an external programmer", also you have to read the sticky threads first before asking more "stupid questions". All sticky threads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Unowhy Y13 . I have to unplug the battery connector before flashing the bios. But I can't remove this connector and I pulled hard but it doesn't disconnect. I'm afraid to break it. Is there a special way to remove it? THANKS

Comment

that's ok . Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by corona100 View Post
                                wrong chip this dump only 1 mb the original bios dump have 8mb
                                Dear corona100
                                I just finished extracting the file of the bios.bin , it is at 8195ko, here it is compress to 5116ko ,
                                Let me know if you can help me so delete or change this password ,
                                Tell me in this case what I should put in the case password

Let me know what you can do by thanking you in advance
                                Attached Files

Comment

please unlock pass bios!
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nonomanita View Post
                                    please unlock pass bios!
                                    Try
                                    Attached Files
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Try
                                      Thank you very much !

Comment

[QUOTE=Phil94;1214969]

Hi ,

Could you help me to unlock password of bios for unowhy_Y13 model : Y13G011S4EI ?
                                        motherboard is EM_IG116_200B_ENE_F_V1.0
                                        File.bin in attchment
                                        Which password could be associated ?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

can you help me for unowhy Y13G010S4EI no display
                                          thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X