• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell G3 15 3500 bios help

Originally posted by regged View Post
    Can you please, clear this bios for Dell 9BWS403
    Its not very clear what you mean by clear .Please read the rules

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Please, can you help to repair my bios
      It was water, now the mb is clean and repaired, but Bios beeps speaker 1time in 5-10sec and no picture
      Dell g3 15 3500
      service tag: B6B4003
      board: selek g3 mlk n18p 19795-1 403yf$la
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mihoho View Post
        Please, can you help to repair my bios
        It was water, now the mb is clean and repaired, but Bios beeps speaker 1time in 5-10sec and no picture
        Dell g3 15 3500
        service tag: B6B4003
        board: selek g3 mlk n18p 19795-1 403yf$la
        Dell g3 15 3500
        Service tag: B6B4003
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi everyone,

Dell G3 15 3500 stucked in manufacturing mode. I cant write service TAG in bios and I cant turn of the manufacturing mode. I dont have a native BIOS file.

I bought tis laptopa with this issue.

In attachment I send bios file but this is not a native bios file

Thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by webster456 View Post
            Hi everyone,

Dell G3 15 3500 stucked in manufacturing mode. I cant write service TAG in bios and I cant turn of the manufacturing mode. I dont have a native BIOS file.

I bought tis laptopa with this issue.

In attachment I send bios file but this is not a native bios file

Thanks in advance
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

POST SERVICE TAG

All donations to badcaps are welcome,see the donate button at the bottom of the page,or click on this link to donate via PayPal. Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Unfortunely I dont have a service tag the sticker is gone.. Can I get the service tag from someone from this forum?

Comment

I try to do it with metod from No screen output - cap prob? post but it dosent work

Comment

Can anyone help me?

Comment

HI
                    please anyone can help me to rebuild this corrupt bios (No display no fan no backlight)

Dell G3 15 3500
                    MB : G3 MLK N18P 19795-1 403YF$JA
                    Service Tag : CM191B3

Attached Files

Comment

Hello friends
                      I have a Dell g3 15 3500 model laptop. There is no image on this laptop. When I wrote the bios I found on the internet below, it showed an image, but the fan is spinning at full speed and gives a service tag error. I am attaching the original bios and the error-producing bios.
                      I'm waiting for your help
                      Service tag. DZHT663
                      Mainboard code: pcb selek g3 mlk n18p 19795-1 403yf$ka
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nicolas1911 View Post
                        Hello friends
                        I have a Dell g3 15 3500 model laptop. There is no image on this laptop. When I wrote the bios I found on the internet below, it showed an image, but the fan is spinning at full speed and gives a service tag error. I am attaching the original bios and the error-producing bios.
                        I'm waiting for your help
                        Service tag. DZHT663
                        Mainboard code: pcb selek g3 mlk n18p 19795-1 403yf$ka

Service tag. DZHT663
                        Build New try and report
                        add new service tag in bios
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank s RJ_TECH
                          This bios worked. First it gave the same error again. When I entered the bios, it allowed me to write the service tag number and the problem was solved.

Comment

Hello everyone

With the BIOS I have shared in the attachment, the device displays an image and the fans are spinning at full speed.
                            But even though I press Alt+F, Manufacture Mode is not closed and the Service Tag is not saved. I am experiencing the same problem that many people experience.
                            Can you help on the subject? Thank you.

Model: Dell G3 15 3500
                            Motherboard: SELEK G3MLK N18P (19795-1 403YF)
                            Service Tag: 95DC1B3
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CHaKIR View Post
                              Hello everyone

With the BIOS I have shared in the attachment, the device displays an image and the fans are spinning at full speed.
                              But even though I press Alt+F, Manufacture Mode is not closed and the Service Tag is not saved. I am experiencing the same problem that many people experience.
                              Can you help on the subject? Thank you.

Model: Dell G3 15 3500
                              Motherboard: SELEK G3MLK N18P (19795-1 403YF)
                              Service Tag: 95DC1B3
                              Flash bios from post #131 above
                              that is a new bios no any dmi
                              after flash go in to the bios setup and add service tag manually

Comment

"Good evening forum, I turn to you for the following issue. I have a Dell G3 3500 with motherboard model 19753-1 (i7 and RTX 2060). The problem is that I don't have the physical containers. (THIS IS ANOTHER STORY) I bought the ones shown in the schematic, but none of the files seem to work for me. I don't remember what the model of the original container was; it was a Winbond, but the schematic shows an MXIC. Could you help me? Does anyone have a motherboard with the same specifications? I need to know the model of the original container to search for it, or if anyone has BIOS for the same device, I would appreciate it."

Comment

Originally posted by RJ_TECH View Post

I found the BIOS I was looking for for a long time. The problem was solved with the BIOS you shared above. Thank you very much for this sharing.

Comment

Hi, can someone pllease help me with this bios, the serviice tag is 8LQ4003 im jus gettiing a blank display after a windows update.
                                  The board is selek g3 mlk n18p 19795-1 thank you in advance.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by playmedia View Post
                                    Hi, can someone pllease help me with this bios, the serviice tag is 8LQ4003 im jus gettiing a blank display after a windows update.
                                    The board is selek g3 mlk n18p 19795-1 thank you in advance.

Comment

tried that one but it just sent the fans at full speed but still no display.

Comment

I am looking for a working bios for this model, I tried several without results (just the fans running at maximum and no display )
                                        Dell G3 15 3500
                                        MB : G3 MLK N18P 19795-1 403YF$JA
                                        Service Tag : CM191B3

Comment

• Vesko356
                                          Vesko356 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          B]RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*[/B]
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                          • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                                          • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms
                                      Working...
                                      X