Dell Latitude 5410 Bios Password 8FC8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5410 Bios Password 8FC8

Dear Volinakis, its working thank you, its really great help.

Comment

It is working, sorry for the error in the language, i would like to learn how to solve it, is it a program or programming?

Comment

Hello everyone! Please I need to unlock DELL Latitude 5410 BIOS, here is the dump! Thanks a lot!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shabbat View Post
          Hello everyone! Please I need to unlock DELL Latitude 5410 BIOS, here is the dump! Thanks a lot!
          1st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply Changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
          Attached Files

Comment

hello ... please i need unlock dell latitude 5300 plz D2NGPW2-8FC8...THANKS
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iori1881 View Post
              hello ... please i need unlock dell latitude 5300 plz D2NGPW2-8FC8...THANKS
              1st boot press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save (Apply Changes), restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Tag: D2d4163
                bios password

PLEASE UNLOCLK THIS BIOS
                THANK YOU
                Attached Files
                Last edited by mohammed786; 09-26-2023, 05:55 AM. Reason: FILE NOT UPLOADED

Comment

Originally posted by mohammed786 View Post
                  tag: D2d4163
                  bios password

please unloclk this bios
                  thank you
                  cccccc
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    cccccc
                    thank you sir
                    it's perfect
                    Attached Files

Comment

hi i have readed this dump file from dell 5410 i5 10 generation
                      service tag 1WTH4D3
                      bios version 1.4.3
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bibi019 View Post
                        hi i have readed this dump file from dell 5410 i5 10 generation
                        service tag 1WTH4D3
                        bios version 1.4.3
                        ????? Can I help you ? ???????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

yes this dump readed from locked bios dell 5410.
                          i want unlocked file to re;ove bios passe

Comment

yes this dump readed from locked bios dell 5410.
                            i want unlocked file to re;ove bios passe
                            Next time you must clearly write down your request, attach the bios backup file and service tag / serial number. This is rules of forums.
                            By the way, reread the chip because the file was corrupted or the wrong chip was selected.

Comment

thank you for your replay iam in confuse wwitch chip i read for this laltitude 5410 i 5 10 generation service tag 1WTH4D3 bios version 1.4.3 the one dump i readed is corrupted this the photo of mother board
                              Attached Files

Comment

thank you for your replay iam in confuse wwitch chip i read for this laltitude 5410 i 5 10 generation service tag 1WTH4D3 bios version 1.4.3 the one dump i readed is corrupted this the photo of mother board
                                Third picture - the chip with motherboard position name UC5 is your bios SPI flash memory IC.

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

thank you for your replyed
                                  this is the file readed from xmc chip i want unlocked file yours.
                                  dell latitude 5410 i5 10 generation service tag 1WTH4D3 bios version 1.4.3
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by bibi019; 10-05-2023, 02:46 AM.

Comment

thank you for your replyed
                                    this is the file readed from xmc chip i want unlocked file yours.
                                    dell latitude 5410 i5 10 generation service tag 1WTH4D3 bios version 1.4.3
                                    Unlocked
                                    Attached Files

Comment

unlook frezeo latitude 5410 please
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ferreyrafederico View Post
                                        unlook frezeo latitude 5410 please
                                        Read the rules before posting:
                                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST NOT:
                                        • Post in foreign (non-English) languages

You MUST:

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                          Read the rules before posting:
                                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST NOT:
                                          • Post in foreign (non-English) languages

You MUST:

is not foreign, is totally new
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                          all donations are welcome,
                                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                          >>>>>
                                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X