Clear All

Hp paviollon x360 15-CR0087CL BOARD: LEIA_15 KBL UMA 17881-1B

Hi for all,

please how can help me with this dump

model: hp pavillon x360 convertible 15-CR0087CL

BOARD: LEIA_15 KBL UMA 17881-1B

BID: 08488

my laptop turn on without data on screen

I upload my original dump and also the bios from hp official website maybe someone can do clean ME for me, i tried a hard to do it without any result

thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re: Hp paviollon x360

you already have the updated extract from the HP website, all you have to do is enter the DMI and KEYWIN information from the original bios in the extract, and write the bios on the bios chip.

DMI+WINKEY

220000-221FFF
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      you already have the updated extract from the HP website, all you have to do is enter the DMI and KEYWIN information from the original bios in the extract, and write the bios on the bios chip.

DMI+WINKEY

220000-221FFF
      I already flashed with the updated extract from the HP website and no result so now i ' m really sad

thanks for your time bro

Comment

Ec - fw ok
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp paviollon x360 15-CR0087CL BOARD: LEIA_15 KBL UMA 17881-1B

Originally posted by sourcebf View Post
          Hi for all,

please how can help me with this dump

model: hp pavillon x360 convertible 15-CR0087CL

BOARD: LEIA_15 KBL UMA 17881-1B

my laptop turn on without data on screen

I upload my original dump and also the bios from hp official website maybe someone can do clean ME for me, i tried a hard to do it without any result

thanks in advance

this one from HP SITE Working 100% for me
          hp pavillon x360 convertible 15-CR0087CL BOARD: LEIA_15 KBL UMA 17881-1B

Comment

please my model number 15-cr022n1g, no post. hoping someone can help me fix this. thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
              please my model number 15-cr022n1g, no post. hoping someone can help me fix this. thank you
              try and let me know.
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

okay sure brother, it is working so now I will have to write the other data on the bios...it is in unlock mode now....Thank you so much
                Last edited by ajbernasko; 10-10-2022, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                  is this file is your original? because you said its model number (15-cr022n1g), but in your file is the model number (HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-cd0xxx)
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    is this file is your original? because you said its model number (15-cr022n1g), but in your file is the model number (HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-cd0xxx)
                    yes I am sorry, i guess the bottom case is changed

Comment

sourcebf great. 08488 worked for me 120%

Comment

Working...
                      X