No announcement yet.

LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi,please someone help me.i have 2 laptops with bios pass supervisor.one is t450 and the other t 560.i tried to patch and nothing.only black screen and beeps...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by daniel ignat View Post
      hi,please someone help me.i have 2 laptops with bios pass supervisor.one is t450 and the other t 560.i tried to patch and nothing.only black screen and beeps...
      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Corrupt t450_bios_pw.bin file
        bios_T560_pw_PATCHED ok
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot, it worked like a charm! Quick question? Can I use this BIOS on another T560 with the same "problem"? If not, I will read the chip in a few days, and upload it here.

Also, not related, can I do something about my T450 if the BIOS i read is corrupt? I erased the chip by mistake, trying to write another BIOS.

Thanks again, and have a nice day.

Comment

hi,
            anyone who may have a good bios backup for thinkpad x1 yoga 6th generation?
            currently the bios is empty,the old backup probably corrupted( when is written error : “file and chip in disagreement “
            Thanks

sn PF3ZQLDN
            bios in the picture attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              If you have a CH341A programmer use NeoProgrammer software. Make a backup.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...37#post3266837

Unfortunately, after 4 days the screen is still black and the device no longer responds.
            I think that the so-called password unlock chip I bought caused the problem. I soldered it on.
            After starting, the NB showed a hardware ID and requested a code. An empty code was sent to the TPM.
            I suspect this is the cause. Is there any way to save the device? I have tried both of the files you patched.
            Unfortunately without success. Does anyone have any idea how and whether I can bring the notebook back to life? I am grateful for any
            hints.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Zimmer51 View Post
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...37#post3266837

Unfortunately, after 4 days the screen is still black and the device no longer responds.
              I think that the so-called password unlock chip I bought caused the problem. I soldered it on.
              After starting, the NB showed a hardware ID and requested a code. An empty code was sent to the TPM.
              I suspect this is the cause. Is there any way to save the device? I have tried both of the files you patched.
              Unfortunately without success. Does anyone have any idea how and whether I can bring the notebook back to life? I am grateful for any
              hints.
              bios backup?

Comment

Hi , the autopatcher doesnt seem to work with X1 carbon gen 5 (20UC), anyone got a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post

bios backup?
                  You mean I should install the original BIOS? Does that make sense? I don't have many more attempts because of the solved PAD 5.

Comment

Hi all !!

I got a LENOVO Thinkpad T480s with a password - this message comes from a screen showing message System Security - Bottom cover tamper detected, after press ESC it ask for a password, please generate Bin for me Please so i can unlock.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

i need a clean BIOS file for X280 20KF

Comment

Originally posted by oezix View Post
                        Hi all,

i need a clean BIOS file for X280 20KF
                        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...rces-and-tools
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Ok
                          Attached Files

Comment

Original bios backup gives error when flashing. Chip is empty/blank now

Comment

Hi all !!

I got a LENOVO Thinkpad T14S with a password - this message comes from a screen showing message System Security - Bottom cover tamper detected, after press ESC it ask for a password, please generate Bin for me Please so i can unlock. I tried a lot but unfortunately it didn't work. It creates a 16mb file with autopatch.py. But it cannot create the patch file, which is 32mb.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                SMDFlea commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Please read the PM i sent you.

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                              Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

your file t460 patched 32 mo
                              my ori t460 patched 16mo

very weird
                              I don't understand why your file is 32mb while mine of the same model (t460) is only 16mb
                              Hello. Autopatcher does not patch for 32mb.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Oh the Lenovo T480s model is tricky the resistors are placed way too close to

the EEPROM they can be damaged very quickly with the clip.

This interrupts the signal path so that the BIOS can no longer start.

Please be sure to look at the pictures, I've already had to repair it.

Good luck ...
                                Hey Markus,

Any chance you have the model of resistor that is used? I've broken one of mine while patching the T480S with a clip
                                Gonna want to resolder it to fix it as it's dead

-S

Comment

Working...
                                X