• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by olegi View Post
    Hi
    I have a ThinkPad X1 Tablet - 15218-2 (LGF-1) type 20gg with password
    I need auto patched bios. Thank you for now.
    Any one can help

Comment

Any one can help
      Are you blind, read post #2760 and post the results.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Sorry I missed that

Comment

Originally posted by Expired View Post
          try and reply with results
          Thank you It works very well.

Comment

What method would i use to unlock the bios supervisor password and power on password of a X13 gen 2 i5?

Comment

Hello together,

i have a ThinkPad Yoga x380 - Product-Number: 20NN002NGE Bios Version: N2LET96W 1.96

I have the User Bios-Password but not the Supervisor Password an need to reset it.
              Can somebody help me? Many Many thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by K4rma View Post
                Hello together,

i have a ThinkPad Yoga x380 - Product-Number: 20NN002NGE Bios Version: N2LET96W 1.96

I have the User Bios-Password but not the Supervisor Password an need to reset it.
                Can somebody help me? Many Many thanks in advance!
                Why havn`t you tried the Autopatcher at post #1

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...0&postcount=87
                Read the rules please, all of them https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Why havn`t you tried the Autopatcher at post #1

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...0&postcount=87
                  Read the rules please, all of them https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

I read that all, but i guess i am really lost.
                  I just saw all people asking with their device-type and i did the same : )

I have python installed, have the tool downloaded and i am reading the thread and keep failing in step 1: backup/dump the bios.
                  I tried the FTD what shows an error, used a tool from majorgeeks that also cannot run....

Comment

I've tried one of the clips to sort out a Lenovo x270, but the space around the chip is too small to allow a reliable connection..tho I think I had enough of a connection to corrupt the BIOS, the device flashes it's power light 2-3 times and then goes dead :-(. Anyway, I've ordered one of these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...21ef1802BU2vaD ..whilst you have to hold it in position it does look as if it will fit into a small space. I will report back on how it goes

Comment

Please help i need pach file for Lenovo E585 file. Here is the main bin file

I patched the Lenovo E585 bios file and load it the bios chip. I fix the bios back and i on the system, it on but when i enter the bios setting it showing blank
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-03-2023, 08:09 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

Maybe someone here can help me or has an idea:

I have an X270 with secure boot enabled. The option is grayed out in the bios and cannot be changed. Is there a way to change this via a BIOS flash or is this setting stored in the EC Bios?

Thanks a lot

Comment

hi could some kind person please remove supervisor password
                          thinkpad t14s gen 1 serialpc-1p7pqa
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by richardsmr View Post
                            hi could some kind person please remove supervisor password
                            thinkpad t14s gen 1 serialpc-1p7pqa
                            Read posts #1250, #2609...
                            Use the forum search

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.​
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

i have tried these methods with no joy i have searched downloaded and tried 2 methods reason i am now asking for help

Comment

I have Lenovo x390 i5 8eme bios password Can one help me
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hello! I have a W540 with Secure Chip and Secure Boot enabled, when I patch and flash the 4MB BIOS file, my Thinkpad only starts the fan but no screen. What do I need to do to remove my SVP? I

Comment

Originally posted by terfoi View Post
                                    Hello! I have a W540 with Secure Chip and Secure Boot enabled, when I patch and flash the 4MB BIOS file, my Thinkpad only starts the fan but no screen. What do I need to do to remove my SVP? I
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...9&postcount=68

Comment

Thanks! It really work with my Thinkpad, i tried a lot of another bin files, but no one is not worked

Comment

Hi I have a bios password on Lenovo T14s gen 3 NM-E422 with AMD CPU. There are 2 chips 32mb and 16mb . Did not have a luck with patching bios my self. Can someone help.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi I have a bios password on Lenovo T14s gen 3 NM-E422 with AMD CPU. There are 2 chips 32mb and 16mb . Did not have a luck with patching bios my self. Can someone help.
                                          For this model the password is in the kbc chip you must use a kbc programmer via keyboard connector...

Comment

Working...
                                          X