No announcement yet.

lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bios you gave is your bios with my DMI?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominiks1980 View Post
      The bios you gave is your bios with my DMI?
      Its the latest version extracted from lenovo support + your DMI .
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you, I'm going to exchange it.

Comment

Still no DMI

Comment

I wanted to try to enter the serial number using AMIDEDOS, but the pendrive made by the RUFUS program witch FreeDOS does not want to boot.

Comment

I uploaded the BIOS to my laptop from another laptop, which I found in this topic, and there is still no DMI, is it possible that the BIOS chip is damaged?

Comment

I uploaded the BIOS to my laptop from another laptop, which I found in this topic, and there is still no DMI, is it possible that the BIOS chip is damaged?
                you have to pass DMI from your bios to the bios that works..
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

you have to pass DMI from your bios to the bios that works..
                  I tested to see if DMI will be visible at all and it still isn't. Maybe it's not the BIOS load's fault that DMI is not visible.

Comment

I tested to see if DMI will be visible at all and it still isn't. Maybe it's not the BIOS load's fault that DMI is not visible.
                    was it explained to you at post #396.. what you didn't understand??
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

was it explained to you at post #396.. what you didn't understand??
                      And I explained that I did that and still no DMI. SMDFlea also did it with the latest bios and still no DMI. What don't you understand?

Comment

And I explained that I did that and still no DMI. SMDFlea also did it with the latest bios and still no DMI. What don't you understand?
                        Ok,so its your DMI that is corrupted. Flash the bios from this post https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...e5#post1605302 .Look at the picture in that post and compare it with your DMI.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

All clear. My original Bios is corrupt.
                          On left bios from topic, on right my bios.
                          Last edited by Dominiks1980; 11-26-2023, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Comment

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Good morning, I have a problem with the Lenovo S145-14API with the AMD 3020e CPU.
                              Serial number PF2XYJFY.
                              MTM:81UV00AQGJ
                              Model Name:81UV
                              GS440&GS540 NMC511 REV 1.0
                              Bios Winbond 25Q64FWSIQ.

Lost my DMI
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by boykaz View Post

Good morning, I have a problem with the Lenovo S145-14API with the AMD 3020e CPU.
                                Serial number PF2XYJFY.
                                MTM:81UV00AQGJ
                                Model Name:81UV
                                GS440&GS540 NMC511 REV 1.0
                                Bios Winbond 25Q64FWSIQ.

Lost my DMI
                                i solved

Comment

anyone can send me good bios for this model ideapad s145-14ikb
                                  S/N PF29VAQF
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jhesy1230 View Post
                                    anyone can send me good bios for this model ideapad s145-14ikb
                                    S/N PF29VAQF
                                    Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Everything you need is at post post 342 ,there`s a link to a virgin bios and a macro script to copy the DMI (the serial number,windows key) from your backup to the new one.Let us know if you have any problems ,or if you manage to do everything ok.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hello my friends. i need your supports. i have a lenovo s145 but i don't know its model number exactly. its cleaned from back cover. its specs amd a9-9425 cpu and its have external gpu. its problem was flashing power led. i try to flashing another bios , i found working dump but laptop not detected ssd. help me please. i atteched my old orjinal bios ( its not working) , and i attached working bios (i found it on badcaps).

old.bin.rar (not working)

25Q64FWSIG.rar (its working but ssd not detected.)
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by Lisa Su; 01-25-2024, 12:21 PM. Reason: Attached external links to the thread

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer_x_x View Post
                                      Hello my friends. i need your supports. i have a lenovo s145 but i don't know its model number exactly. its cleaned from back cover. its specs amd a9-9425 cpu and its have external gpu. its problem was flashing power led. i try to flashing another bios , i found working dump but laptop not detected ssd. help me please. i atteched my old orjinal bios ( its not working) , and i attached working bios (i found it on badcaps).

old.bin.rar (not working)

25Q64FWSIG.rar (its working but ssd not detected.)
                                      the bios that works now, from which model is it?? go back and search for the laptop model, for which you have the functional bios, a bios extracted from the Lenovo website..

Comment

the bios that works now, from which model is it?? go back and search for the laptop model, for which you have the functional bios, a bios extracted from the Lenovo website..
                                        Ä° don't know model number because it erased . Laptop's motherboard model is nm-c171 rev:1 . Ä° want to replace for dmi from old bios to working bios. May you help me

Comment

Working...
                                        X