lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

i am need lenovo Ideapad S145-15API AMD Ryzen 5 3500U GS440 GS540 NMC511 bios bin, please

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman061 View Post
      i am need lenovo Ideapad S145-15API AMD Ryzen 5 3500U GS440 GS540 NMC511 bios bin, please
      If you have made a good backup you can find everything you need at post post 342 .A bios + a way to copy the DMI from your backup to the new bios

Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-25-2023, 11:28 AM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Lenovo S145 i5 8265u Bios Need

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85142

I tried the bios under this post, but the power led is still blinking in the same way.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-27-2023, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo S145 i5 8265u Bios Need

Originally posted by ali0606 View Post
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85142

I tried the bios under this post, but the power led is still blinking in the same way.
          See post #342 above
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Lenovo S145 i5 8265u Bios Need

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            See post #342 above
            sorry i didn't see

Comment

Hello guys, a friend has a no boot issue on S145-15AST with LED blinking, fan spinning and nothing on screen. Tried to invoke BIOS recovery from USB key but it will not work so I need a working BIOS to flash the ROM directly. I have kept a dump of the failed one to get initial DMI data. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JBD View Post
                Hello guys, a friend has a no boot issue on S145-15AST with LED blinking, fan spinning and nothing on screen. Tried to invoke BIOS recovery from USB key but it will not work so I need a working BIOS to flash the ROM directly. I have kept a dump of the failed one to get initial DMI data. Thanks!
                If you have made a good backup you can find everything you need at post post 342 .A bios + a way to copy the DMI from your backup to the new bios
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-25-2023, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBD View Post
                  Read the rules before posting:
                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89773

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Nothing wrong here mate, this thread is titled "lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed" so its fine

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Nothing wrong here mate, this thread is titled "lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed" so its fine
                      I was referring to the missing required information like serial number, motherboard number, original BIOS backup, etc.
                      In addition, if the OP had used the search engine, he would have answered himself about solving the problem. The same questions that have already been answered are asked again and again...

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        I was referring to the missing required information like serial number, motherboard number, original BIOS backup, etc.
                        Its saturday,i`m feeling lazy,i couldn`t be assed asking for it, it gets monotonous asking over and over and over again.

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        In addition, if the OP had used the search engine, he would have answered himself about solving the problem. The same questions that have already been answered are asked again and again...
                        100%

Comment

OK sorry, I do not know the rules.

This is the board:
                          FS44A/FS54A NM-C171
                          Rev 1.0
                          2019-05-28

Will do some experiments

Comment

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 beeping twice continuously

Hello Badcaps,

I'm facing an issue that I've never encountered before and I could really use your help. I have a Lenovo S145-15API laptop that is exhibiting an unusual problem. When I turn it on, it beeps twice continuously (this issue persists even within the operating system).

I have tried everything imaginable to resolve it. I replaced the keyboard, disconnected the display, tested with different RAM modules, and even replaced the CMOS battery, but nothing has worked so far.

My last attempt was to reflash the BIOS, but the problem still persists. I wanted to reach out to see if anyone has experienced a similar issue and found a solution. I have a short video demonstrating the problem, which I will provide for reference.

I'm also considering if cleaning the original BIOS could have any positive effect. If you would like to review it, I can provide the file as well.

Thank you in advance for any guidance or suggestions you can provide.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad S145 beeping twice continuously

Originally posted by JulioChuts View Post
                              Hello Badcaps,

I'm facing an issue that I've never encountered before and I could really use your help.
                              Thank you in advance for any guidance or suggestions you can provide.
                              Same issue as yours maybe -> https://www.reddit.com/r/Lenovo/comm...ant_two_beeps/ .The bios is ok so if the suggestion doesn`t fix it start a new thread in the main laptop forum and someone might be able to help you further

Comment

Hi guys, can anyone help me out with an bios for an Lenovo S145-15IWL?
                                The laptop have charging ligth and led on power button, but it dont show any image or fan spin.

Here is the Info about the laptop and the original Bios dump

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IWL
                                Model Name 81MV
                                SN PF1KE30S
                                MTM 81MV007WSP

Thanks in advance
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by venturaisr View Post
                                  Hi guys, can anyone help me out with an bios for an Lenovo S145-15IWL?
                                  The laptop have charging ligth and led on power button, but it dont show any image or fan spin.

Here is the Info about the laptop and the original Bios dump

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IWL
                                  Model Name 81MV
                                  SN PF1KE30S
                                  MTM 81MV007WSP

Thanks in advance
                                  Everything you need is at post 342

Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-25-2023, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Someone help to fix my bios,,, Laptop No Display blinking Led only
                                    Lenovo s145-14iwl
                                    SN-PF1LRTMZ
                                    MTM-81MU000MPH

thank you in advanced
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by than_22 View Post
                                      Someone help to fix my bios,,, Laptop No Display blinking Led only
                                      Lenovo s145-14iwl
                                      SN-PF1LRTMZ
                                      MTM-81MU000MPH

thank you in advanced
                                      try post#46
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Help me wth my bios, No Display after windows update,
                                        keyboard power blink
                                        FV440/FS441/FS540 NM-C121 Rev 1.0
                                        2018-12-12
                                        Lenovo s145-14iwl
                                        SN - PF1D0Y5N
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by than_22 View Post
                                          Help me wth my bios, No Display after windows update,
                                          keyboard power blink
                                          FV440/FS441/FS540 NM-C121 Rev 1.0
                                          2018-12-12
                                          Lenovo s145-14iwl
                                          SN - PF1D0Y5N
                                          Read post #358

Comment

Working...
                                          X