S/N:PF1JSZNN
    MTM:81MVC00ADCK
    Mfg Date:19/05/30
    Factory ID:JVHFC1

Thank

Comment

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Originally posted by petr32 View Post
      Hello, I have Lenovo s145-15iwl with probably bricked BIOS - no image, flashing white light. Original bios attached. Please send me repaired one.
      Thank for you time...
      FV440/FS441/FS540 NM-C121
      Rev: 1.0
      2018-12-12
      I3 8th gen
      Here's your new bios file, it's a virgin bios from Lenovo I just added your "DMI".
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 08:44 AM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        Here's your new bios file, it's a virgin bios from Lenovo I just added your "DMI".
        Thank you. I rewrited it, but it is still kind a same. Could it be still something related to BIOS, or it some hardware problem?

Comment

Its still not working, I have i3 8th gen with ram chips soldered on board. Chip is WINBOND W25Q128BV... dont you have any other files to try?
          thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by petr32 View Post
            Its still not working, I have i3 8th gen with ram chips soldered on board. Chip is WINBOND W25Q128BV... dont you have any other files to try?
            thank you very much
            No, I don't have any other files. The file which I uploaded is the only version on Lenovo Website, you should search for a hardware issue.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Thank you Peste, works perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by tracker1 View Post
                Thank you Peste, works perfect!
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Hello, i need bios for this s145-15API i tried the one posted above it's not working. Attached is the original bios

Comment

Originally posted by imparator463 View Post
                    Hello, i need bios for this s145-15API i tried the one posted above it's not working. Attached is the original bios
                    here's your New bios file, it's a virgin bios from Lenovo Website with your DMI.
                    Attached Files
                    >>>>>

Comment

Good afternoon colleagues, I have this BIOS turns on and does not give Video

Modelo: S145-15IGM Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81MX

FS451 NM-C111
                      REV 1.0
                      2019-01-08

PROCESADOR SR3S1

Comment

Originally posted by HOSCARLY007 View Post
                        Good afternoon colleagues, I have this BIOS turns on and does not give Video

Modelo: S145-15IGM Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81MX

FS451 NM-C111
                        REV 1.0
                        2019-01-08

PROCESADOR SR3S1
                        try post #77...
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

here's your New bios file, it's a virgin bios from Lenovo Website with your DMI.
                          thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by imparator463 View Post
                            thanks a lot
                            You're Welcome.
                            >>>>>

Comment

Hello everyone, I have S145-15API Laptop with the common flashing power led problem.
                              Assuming this to be a corrupt bios problem, can you provide me a fixed bios.

here are the laptop details and the original bios is attached
                              Motherboard: GS440 & GS540 NMC511 Rev. 1.0
                              Serial Number:PF1E2ZQM
                              Machine Type Model:81UT001CIN

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by CA50 View Post
                                Hello everyone, I have S145-15API Laptop with the common flashing power led problem.
                                Assuming this to be a corrupt bios problem, can you provide me a fixed bios.

here are the laptop details and the original bios is attached
                                Motherboard: GS440 & GS540 NMC511 Rev. 1.0
                                Serial Number:PF1E2ZQM
                                Machine Type Model:81UT001CIN

TIA
                                try post #29.....

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  try post #29.....
                                  I tried that but it didn't work. I guess I made some mistake while copying the DMI.
                                  Can you please help ?

Comment

Originally posted by CA50 View Post
                                    I tried that but it didn't work. I guess I made some mistake while copying the DMI.
                                    Can you please help ?
                                    try..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                      try..
                                      Thank you, I will test and revert back.

Comment

Update: After flashing this BIOS, the problem is not resolved. The flashing disappears when the battery is charged, but it doesn't turn one. I can see that he display backlight turns on and off.

Any help ?

Comment

One observation: After I write the BIOS chip and starts the laptop; even though the machine doesn't work, the BIOS chip content is changed.
                                          I verified this multiple times.

How to I enable the protection bit. My chip is GD25LQ64C

Comment

Working...
                                          X