• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Firmware

Thanks
    worked a treat

Comment

Possible my post will save for someone his own p52s. I found that thunderbolt chif after flashing show only zeros. Im ordered same chip 2 euro and flash it with with NeoProgrammer and bin from the latest update(before conferted it to 1mb size) and now usb c port working fine!

Comment

Is there such firmware available for Lenovo Thinkpad E14 Gen2 ? I have USBC issue and i think it might be TB firmware fault.

Comment

i flashed firmware to chip Dock is now recognized as Billboard 3 ? but Thinkpad will not charge and no Thunderbolt controller in device manager.
          Lenovo Thinkpad X1 7 gen 20qd.

Can someone help or have dump from this device.

This is dump from my chip
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, i have a ThinkPad P52s with an i7 8th gen, the laptop charges slowly when it is turned off (i'm using lenovo 65w charger) i can't find any thunderbolt controller in device manager, "Thunderbolt BIOS Assist Mode" and "Wake by Thunderbolt (TM) 3" is disabled in bios, "Security Level" is set to "User Authorization", the intel thunderbolt software doesn't detect it. Which files should i flash? Which chip is it and where is it located?

Comment

Originally posted by Mcnick 3 View Post
              Hello, i have a ThinkPad P52s with an i7 8th gen, the laptop charges slowly when it is turned off (i'm using lenovo 65w charger) i can't find any thunderbolt controller in device manager, "Thunderbolt BIOS Assist Mode" and "Wake by Thunderbolt (TM) 3" is disabled in bios, "Security Level" is set to "User Authorization", the intel thunderbolt software doesn't detect it. Which files should i flash? Which chip is it and where is it located?
              Try to install the firmware from lenovo support.Its listed under " USB Device, FireWire, IEEE 1394, Thunderbolt" at the drivers and software support page
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Try to install the firmware from lenovo support.Its listed under " USB Device, FireWire, IEEE 1394, Thunderbolt" at the drivers and software support page
                I tried, it does nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X