Hp elitebook 840 g5 bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hp ellİtebook 840 g5 bios password

Could you guys help me with resistor value near pin 7 of Bios (post 63) i accidentally wiped him away with wick from the board Is it 3,3k omh ?

Comment

Originally posted by NaneName View Post
      Hi all!
      Probe delivered. But the situation is bad. All 5 readings gave different results.
      The situation by region is in the attachment.
      "+" - match
      "-" - difference
      Is the 3rd reading correct? For flashing, the chip will be soldered.
      Post 3rd result. The 3rd read I saw enough areas of the bios file.
      Last edited by hoaca388; 12-13-2022, 06:18 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by YKMN View Post
        Could you guys help me with resistor value near pin 7 of Bios (post 63) i accidentally wiped him away with wick from the board Is it 3,3k omh ?
        In case anyone will need it, i find out its value of 15 Ohm, be aware there are different configurations of traces layout on motherboards. Mine corresponds to photo from post 63 (6050A2945601-mb-a01).

Comment

help me plz i want clean the admin password from this bios elitebook 830 g5 thank you
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by macsoftware View Post
            help me plz i want clean the admin password from this bios elitebook 830 g5 thank you

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post

not working the fun starting and no stoping

Comment

Originally posted by macsoftware View Post
                Here's your Unlocked file, in the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
                If that password still exist, upload the other chip (EC) it could be 16MB or 32MB.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                  Here's your Unlocked file, in the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options (Default).
                  If that password still exist, upload the other chip (EC) it could be 16MB or 32MB.
                  thank you the first bios it s working

Comment

Originally posted by mah3r0
                    I need bios dump file bin for hp 15-fa0031dx
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi,just tried to unlock my hp 840G5 Bios with thetool from the first page on https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103184, but it doesn't worked. As there are two IC's which belongsto the BIOS, I'm not sure if I did it with the right one. So question first, is the large 32MB the right one and if yes, is somebody able to do the unlock of my attached one?

Comment

Originally posted by Derhalt View Post
                        Hi,just tried to unlock my hp 840G5 Bios with thetool from the first page on https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103184, but it doesn't worked. As there are two IC's which belongsto the BIOS, I'm not sure if I did it with the right one. So question first, is the large 32MB the right one and if yes, is somebody able to do the unlock of my attached one?
                        Try this file
                        Product name : HP EliteBook 840 G5
                        Serial number : 5CG8291RP1
                        SKU : 3RF16UT#ABA
                        Build ID : 17WWCSAT601#SABA#DABA
                        Fearture byte : 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBapaqauawb8bUbhcAdUdpdqgdhKhkjh.5F

Comment

Hi,
                          great works!!!
                          How do I update now the lost device details,likethe srial number etc.?

Comment

the laptop is currently in step 30 of the manufacturing program mode...

Comment

Originally posted by Derhalt View Post
                              the laptop is currently in step 30 of the manufacturing program mode...
                              press F10, in "Main" you have a tab "set machine unique data" and write all data hoaca388 gave you. After that use BCU 4.0 to exit MPM mode or restart laptop 27 times or whatever counter shows.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Done

Comment

HP 840 G5 Bios unlock

Hi Guys,
                                  Can someone help me with unlocking this BIOS ?
                                  I tried RCunlocker and HPUnlocker but password @ Power-On Authentication is always there.
                                  Can someone unlock it for me please?

Comment

Re: HP 840 G5 Bios unlock

Originally posted by repairit.ie View Post
                                    Hi Guys,
                                    Can someone help me with unlocking this BIOS ?
                                    I tried RCunlocker and HPUnlocker but password @ Power-On Authentication is always there.
                                    Can someone unlock it for me please?
                                    also post the content of the other bios chip..
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Re: HP 840 G5 Bios unlock

Here is the 32mb Bios
                                      Thanks!

Comment

I used again HP unlocker and unlocked other 32mb bios. Programmed them into chips and there is no password.
                                        The only thing now is that computer displays "BIOS identity Data Needs To Be Restored. The embedded controller MUD data does not match the BIOS MUD data."

Then Gives me two options RESTORE and DO NOT RESTORE.

Restore option does not work, only when i click on DO NOT RESTORE computer loads to OS.
                                        There is couple of details missing in info about computer in BIOS like production date etc.
                                        Any way to fix this issue? Was there something that HPUnlocker did that this message came up?

Comment

can someone help hp elitebook 840 g5 bios password file, i try to use hp unlocker to 32mb bios files do i need to unlock the ec file also using hp unlocker?

Comment

Working...
                                          X