Clear All

HP elitebook 840 g5 bios password clean

pls help me to my locked file
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by viji90 View Post
    HP elitebook 840 g5 bios password clean

pls help me to my locked file
    Try to clean your self first https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...elines?t=88758

if your still having issues send the 16mb bios file.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

only flash this ec. use RC unlocker in all HP 16MB ec next time.
      Thanks for your help

Comment

Hello!

I unlocked the bios password with RCUnlocker of the 840 G5, but since then every time I turn it on I get an HP Endpoint Security Controller problem. I am attaching the backup copy of the 32MB chip, please help me with the solution!

HP EliteBook 840 G5
        PN: 2FA66AV
        SN: 5CG8253GZD
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Echoo; 05-30-2024, 12:49 AM. Reason: I tried to write about this in the appropriate topic, but there was no reply. Here it is disassembled on my desk...

Comment

Originally posted by Echoo View Post
          Hello!

I unlocked the bios password with RCUnlocker of the 840 G5, but since then every time I turn it on I get an HP Endpoint Security Controller problem. I am attaching the backup copy of the 32MB chip, please help me with the solution!

HP EliteBook 840 G5
          PN: 2FA66AV
          SN: 5CG8253GZD
          flash this main and the original locked EC.
          first boot press f10 apply factory defaults and restart, 2nd boot reset security settings to defaults and exit.
          after following my instruction to get rid of Manufacturing mode. use BCU. or flash the original main.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

flash this main and the original locked EC.
            first boot press f10 apply factory defaults and restart, 2nd boot reset security settings to defaults and exit.
            after following my instruction to get rid of Manufacturing mode. use BCU. or flash the original main.
            Thank you for your help! Perfect!

Comment

Working...
            X