Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3 BIOS and EC unlock request

Originally posted by livestrong View Post
    After some research I guess I have to flash the 256Mb BIOS chip, should be the MX25L25673G. So I am new in this field, I have to buy some hardware to flash.
    I guess the cheapest way to start is to buy the CH341A set:

https://www.amazon.de/KeeYees-SOIC8-...language=en_GB

But unforutnately the MX25L25673G is not in the supported chips list. So does it mean that I can't read/flash the chip with CH341A or does it just mean, that I need another software to read/flash?
    you can use ASProgrammer with CH341A for MX25L25673G but I advice you to buy an RT809F, many had problems to read properly eeproms with CH341A or at least order a similar bios chipset and use it for modified file and leave original bios chipset intact. Do more readings with CH341A and compare them to be sure it was read properly.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please help, to unlock admin passord
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rusgard View Post
        see post #16 ,try RCUnlocker
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          see post #16 ,try RCUnlocker
          Already try, not working, with rcunlocker and hpunlocker
          Last edited by rusgard; 01-26-2023, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Here's your Unlocked Bios.
            Program the both chips together, In the first boot go to Bios Menu and disable security options (Default).
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Already try, not working, with rcunlocker and hpunlocker
              Unlocked
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Good evening, I'm not very good in English, I've read this page and page 1 and 14 to 16 of the RC Unlock section, and I have some questions, above on this page someone has attached two photos, so which chip should be flashed? the one surrounded by "rubber" so the second photo? how does the tool work? I connect my eprom reader via usb and it will automatically detect my chip? I'm sorry if the questions have already been asked, I really don't understand English or I may have missed something, I thank you for your information and your work in advance.

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3 BIOS unlock request

Pls unlock my bios
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Concord2022 View Post
                    Pls unlock my bios
                    also post the content of the 16 MB chip..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Here it is sir thank you
                      Attached Files

Comment

Credit card donations dosnt seem to be working

Comment

Originally posted by Concord2022 View Post
                          Credit card donations dosnt seem to be working
                          The Admin only accepts Paypal.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I have a x360 1030 G3 and tried to remove the admin password with unlocker.
                            First I made a backup of the MX25L25673G and then flashed unlocked.bin.
                            Then the Laptop didn't boot up.

I restored the backup but the laptop won't boot up anymore.

No screen, caps lock is lit and after a few seconds a very short flickering of the led.

Attached the backup which I restored.

Would be great if you could help me. Thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andy1976 View Post
                              I have a x360 1030 G3 and tried to remove the admin password with unlocker.
                              First I made a backup of the MX25L25673G and then flashed unlocked.bin.
                              Then the Laptop didn't boot up.

I restored the backup but the laptop won't boot up anymore.

No screen, caps lock is lit and after a few seconds a very short flickering of the led.

Attached the backup which I restored.

Would be great if you could help me. Thanks.
                              Hello try this ME Clean file from your orig Backup.

Good luck ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much.
                                Just tried it. Unfortunately it is not working. The power LED on the side is just blinking every second. No other signals.
                                Perhaps you have another idea ?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, i've removed password with rcuncloker but still have absolute, help please remove it, post the original with password. Thanks in advance
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mepttbblk View Post
                                    Hi, i've removed password with rcuncloker but still have absolute, help please remove it, post the original with password. Thanks in advance
                                    Doesn`t it work if you set a new admin password then disable absolute ? .

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      Doesn`t it work if you set a new admin password then disable absolute ? .

unfortunately not, the Absolute item is inactive

Comment

HP x360 1030 G3 Absolute active
                                        Hi All,
                                        I have managed to remove the admin password using the hex editor method in the post, however the absolute is still active. can someone please help me deactivate that. Original dump 32mb and 16mb ec are attached below
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
                                          Vesko356 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                          • Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                          • Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
                                          • Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                          • Use search function in case someone already answered your request
                                          • Post under a related thread if it exists
                                          • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                          • Name your thread with make, full model numbers and request
                                          • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                                          • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                                          • Post what the problem is, be specific - black screen, no boot, running slow, password. Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "fix bios", "bios need" or other such terms.

Serial Number: 5CD9093BCM
                                        Last edited by Vesko356; 01-26-2024, 01:11 PM. Reason: Attached files removed. Already posted above.

Comment

Working...
                                        X