Re: La-e811p rev 1.0 25Q64FWSIQ need BIOS please

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    HP Notebook - 15-ra011nia
    Serial number : CND90554V8

And some other versions you can try.
    i tried these before making a request. the last one worked for me. tnx

Comment

Re: Need bios LA-E811P

Hello dear friends! Please help me fix this bios dead while windows update! Some firmware update came in windows update, the laptop restarted and it didn't came on for more than an hour. Thank you for your kind help!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pcbwire View Post
        Hello dear friends! Please help me fix this bios dead while windows update! Some firmware update came in windows update, the laptop restarted and it didn't came on for more than an hour. Thank you for your kind help!
        Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: CND91626JH.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey, thank you very much for your very fast help! I flashed the binary into the chip and the laptop is still locked into a bootloop as before flashing. All the voltages are ok, the problem came up after windows 11 update. There is no backlight problem. The laptop is in a bootloop. Thank you!

Comment

Hey, thank you very much for your very fast help! I flashed the binary into the chip and the laptop is still locked into a bootloop as before flashing. All the voltages are ok, the problem came up after windows 11 update. There is no backlight problem. The laptop is in a bootloop. Thank you!
            Bootloop without showing any image on the screen? Do you remember the BIOS Version before Update?
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Hi! Thank you for coming back!
              The screen is black, ON led is coming on, after a while the HDD is coming on (on but not active), no signal on HDMI, Win+B combination does not recover the bios (but the LED on the USB memory blinks for a second), I replaced the ram - no result, reset the bios (short on battery pins) - no result. All voltages are present 3.3V, 5V, 0.8V, 0.7V and 1.3V.
              Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Hi! Thank you for coming back!
                The screen is black, ON led is coming on, after a while the HDD is coming on (on but not active), no signal on HDMI, Win+B combination does not recover the bios (but the LED on the USB memory blinks for a second), I replaced the ram - no result, reset the bios (short on battery pins) - no result. All voltages are present 3.3V, 5V, 0.8V, 0.7V and 1.3V.
                Thanks again for your help!
                Have you checked for any missing components around the BIOS Chip? Have you tried to change the BIOS Chip itself? If you remember what was the BIOS Version before update, we can try it before assuming a Hardware Issue.
                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                  Have you checked for any missing components around the BIOS Chip? Have you tried to change the BIOS Chip itself? If you remember what was the BIOS Version before update, we can try it before assuming a Hardware Issue.
                  Hi!
                  The BIOS Version before the update wasn't important for me and I didn't take any pictures (I did not see this coming >>> REMINDER! <<<).

A few minutes ago I desoldered the chip and reprogrammed it (Neo) "success". Verified it "success". Resoldered it (https://i.postimg.cc/7xgTCs27/IMG-20230405-180029.jpg). I like to use this kind of soldering iron tip for these chips (https://i.postimg.cc/zv9XLYNV/IMG-20230405-181521.jpg) for less heat transfered to the board and less flying objects around me when the air is set too high ). This laptop ruined my Christmass. Offfff! Bootloop period is approximate one minute 20 seconds.
                  Last edited by pcbwire; 04-05-2023, 10:43 AM.

Comment

thanks
                    regards

Comment

A friend helped me with a replacement motherboard. The laptop is working now. I kept the damaged motherboard for further work if new ideas arise.

Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Hi the laptop turn on but no display, caps lock blinking 2 long and 2 short
                        CSL50/CSL52 LA-E811P, HP 15-ra021nia SN CND90144VH,
                        bios 25LB64CSIG 1.8v
                        i think need a bios flash
                        need help please
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macadam View Post
                          Hi the laptop turn on but no display, caps lock blinking 2 long and 2 short
                          CSL50/CSL52 LA-E811P, HP 15-ra021nia SN CND90144VH,
                          bios 25LB64CSIG 1.8v
                          i think need a bios flash
                          need help please
                          Try the file in Post #63, it's a Virgin BIOS.
                          >>>>>

Comment

thanks! dont need to change a DMI ect

Comment

caps lock lot blinking but no display
                              Last edited by macadam; 04-15-2023, 08:09 AM.

Comment

thanks! dont need to change a DMI ect
                                caps lock lot blinking but no display
                                Forget about the DMI for now, it's a Virgin BIOS and it has the same BID (0832D).
                                Does it gives you the same symptoms (2,2 Blinking)?
                                >>>>>

Comment

Forget about the DMI for now, it's a Virgin BIOS and it has the same BID (0832D).
                                  Does it gives you the same symptoms (2,2 Blinking)?
                                  hi
                                  yes, its a same symptoms
                                  2/2 blinks

Comment

hi
                                    yes, its a same symptoms
                                    2/2 blinks
                                    Try this one, it's the oldest BIOS on HP.
                                    If id doesn't work, you can replace your BIOS Chip and see. Otherwise you may have a Hardware Issue.
                                    Attached Files
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Try this one, it's the oldest BIOS on HP.
                                      If id doesn't work, you can replace your BIOS Chip and see. Otherwise you may have a Hardware Issue.
                                      thanks mate!!!
                                      its start working!!!
                                      just at the beginning shows the message
                                      Manufacture Programming Mode in Unlock mode
                                      then its start normally

Comment

thanks mate!!!
                                        its start working!!!
                                        just at the beginning shows the message
                                        Manufacture Programming Mode in Unlock mode
                                        then its start normally
                                        Try this one.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Try this one.
                                          its ok. i downloaded program from hp and sorted out this small issue
                                          thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                          X