6-71-w5400-d02 bios dump

6-71-w5400-d02 bios dump

need bios bin file

thanks

Re:6-71-w5400-d02 bios dump

this orig back up

thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bryanpoints; 02-19-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Re: 6-71-w5400-d02 bios dump

Originally posted by bryanpoints View Post
      this orig back up

thanks
      hello your dump working without a problem with startup LOGO NEO

Comment

Originally posted by bryanpoints View Post
        this orig back up

thanks
        thanks thanks thanks

Comment

Thanks work ok!

Comment

6-71-W5400 D02 BIOS needed

Hi, can someone help with proper BIOS for Bangho G01-I318, I think it´s a Clevo W550EU based on tag under RAM ..

The problem is laptop stuck on bios boot logo "Bangho" press F2 - F7 screen and wont respond to any key press or boot from HDD or USB drive... nothing

I aldo followed Winraid guide to clean ME region and reflashed image to chip with same results..

I´m providing original Bios Dump if someone cares to check it´s in working order...

Thank you!
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: 6-71-W5400 D02 BIOS needed

https://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/
              Pass / use name : repo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                Well, first place I found yesterday and downloaded latest W550EU yet ME version and SKU does not match original is SKU 1.5MB and repo is 5MB is that OK ??

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Also download from this repo, after I unpack file it has Bios folder and EC folder with .bin for each, yet my board does not have U19 chip corresponding to EC a per schematic and it not missing cause laptop was working as is ... see image
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hola...esta al lado del conector de la lectora de DVD el chipo bios en esa version de Mother

Hello...the bios chip is next to the DVD reader connector in that version of Mother
                      Last edited by peste; 07-13-2024, 10:03 AM. Reason: the post is not in English

Comment

Perdon...el EC en esa mother viene a ser el CHIP ITE . no trae como tal un chip ec fisico viene el ITE

Sorry...the EC on that mother is the ITE CHIP. It does not come with a physical EC chip, the ITE comes with it.
                        Last edited by peste; 07-13-2024, 10:04 AM. Reason: the post is not in English

Comment

Originally posted by Logica8 View Post
                          Perdon...el EC en esa mother viene a ser el CHIP ITE . no trae como tal un chip ec fisico viene el ITE
                          read the rules..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

in English please..

you asked a question? what problem do you have?...post the S/N, the original bios of the laptop, the motherboard model, the full name and model of the laptop,

etc.
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                          X