Toshiba password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Friends,

I would like to ask Response code for my Toshiba Portege WT20-C tablet.
    Serial: 3J045483H
    Challenge: BPCM6-5BY40-5GN23-YM7AR-QPU9F

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, please send me response code.
      Pc serial number: 3C017631H
      Challange code: AU1MC-MXCYX-KCWU9-AAPQP-X3MWN
      Toshiba Tecra R840-18Z

Thank you!

Comment

just want to ask if dynabook satellite B554/M (satellite pro A50-A series) is supported via challenge/response code? unit is asking for a password at startup, but by pressing CTRL > TAB > CTRL > ENTER it didn't display a challenge code.
        thanks...

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          press and hold 0 and backspace then the power button,see what happens

Please I need help for my Toshiba that has password
        Toshiba Portege r700-160
        PC Serial No.=9A062589H
        Challenge Code= J4K94-QNE8P-4LXB2-TBMYQ-QGVLT

Comment

@SMDFlea:
          i tried and still the same, except when password screen appear it just show a continuous ******** just like your typing... i tried already reflashing the 8mb bios but still the same..

Comment

Cleaning the BIOS tecra a40-e
            sn: 70141112h
            tecra a40-e-1jz

The BIOS is locked and I cannot control my wish
            Open the BIOS, thanks in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evserv View Post
              Yes, yours. But if you turn off the laptop, then the code will change and this response code will not work.

Dear Evserv, just opened and checked my computer again and new challange code is here. I will be waiting till you write again and computer will be stay opened till you answered 🙏🙏
              I will check this post every day, I'm afraid of a power outage. my battery is bad😅
              Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                SMDFlea commented
                Editing a comment
                Type and post the laptop serial number and challenge code .

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Originally posted by beast4ever View Post
              Cleaning the BIOS tecra a40-e
              sn: 70141112h
              tecra a40-e-1jz

The BIOS is locked and I cannot control my wish
              Open the BIOS, thanks in advance
              up

Comment

Originally posted by sozmen View Post

Dear Evserv, just opened and checked my computer again and new challange code is here. I will be waiting till you write again and computer will be stay opened till you answered 🙏🙏
                I will check this post every day, I'm afraid of a power outage. my battery is bad😅
                PC Serial no: 18069737H
                Challenge Code: 8VVTF-6228N-75M2N-3NMVD-Q0VVT

Model: Toshiba Tecra S5

Comment

Pc Serial No. = 9F070033H
                  Challenge Code = T6CDV-L4G78-WGJRY-QPW86-6ANJP
                  Response Code =

Comment

help me thank you

Comment

Today past 6 days, computer is still powered on, i am waiting your helps if possible 🙄🙏

Comment

Today past 6 days, computer is still powered on, i am waiting your helps if possible 🙄🙏
                        PS Serial No. = 18069737H
                        Wrong code😏

You wrote down the code from the picture incorrectly...

Comment

Wrong code😏

Please can I get response code too

Serial:3H130492H
                          Challenge:BNDPOilslQ94XwVE1TiNsiBE1WRw7EIzClw0t4rREFLBKen4d5sQGph0JNptDwcjJfUnCNEz8d0lDDVNteUH475pFlb5IAd8ssPO9DcVuIHNueAfzpFM7wjd5A4KCfopnAvMG24k0LrB9UKsMuINDvekOwOVbnle80o9OZXgWu8SQBMtAzmn8iJwez2tbFHk5gYX4Dcmc5CZ9dfxNRhkm65H7QYqzQ0iqKJTlV4oef8z8iMk8GhxlnyNc235iy4mKd9KyEB5Q6sr1X14ANjMlfjGCXKyMaHulSG8nRPKywgMKJpWgPNWGFuSXpWtnVckBtbn82vdHDxSpD21RBV6GECCGpjDItjXIAS8KY8QjHY1ZQsXB6NRH
                          Last edited by jegaboy; 04-01-2024, 07:49 AM. Reason: added the challange code

Comment

Originally posted by jegaboy View Post

Please can I get response code too

Serial:3H130492H
                            Challenge:BNDPOilslQ94XwVE1TiNsiBE1WRw7EIzClw0t4rREFLBKen4d5sQGph0JNptDwcjJfUnCNEz8d0lDDVNteUH475pFlb5IAd8ssPO9DcVuIHNueAfzpFM7wjd5A4KCfopnAvMG24k0LrB9UKsMuINDvekOwOVbnle80o9OZXgWu8SQBMtAzmn8iJwez2tbFHk5gYX4Dcmc5CZ9dfxNRhkm65H7QYqzQ0iqKJTlV4oef8z8iMk8GhxlnyNc235iy4mKd9KyEB5Q6sr1X14ANjMlfjGCXKyMaHulSG8nRPKywgMKJpWgPNWGFuSXpWtnVckBtbn82vdHDxSpD21RBV6GECCGpjDItjXIAS8KY8QjHY1ZQsXB6NRH
                            Powered off

Comment

Wrong code😏

Dear Erserv, I want to inform you that above mentioned challenge code is not mine😥
                              Could you have confused it with the code of our friend whose member name is 'sakal'?

I know I'm making you tired, but I've been waiting with the device on for a long time.🙄

my code is here and computer still opened. Screenshoot is already below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	3245940
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dear Erserv, I want to inform you that above mentioned challenge code is not mine😥
                                Could you have confused it with the code of our friend whose member name is 'sakal'?

I know I'm making you tired, but I've been waiting with the device on for a long time.🙄

my code is here and computer still opened. Screenshoot is already below.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	3245940

Response Code = P1AFN-J26PY-QF1Q4-A71AH-1G1RA

Comment

toshiba password
                                  'pc serial number: 9D021532H
                                  CHELLAGE CODE = HFP3L-NE68R3PJCF8NFT8PW4QF

Comment

QUOTE=evserv;n3247727]

Response Code = P1AFN-J26PY-QF1Q4-A71AH-1G1RA[/QUOTE]

Dear Evserv;

I entered the response code, it said 'certified' and then asked me to correct the time, which I did. Then it said 'registered' in the password section and
                                    I entered 4 pcs 0's there as the new password (0000). Then it said save it Y/N, I saved it and the device was turned off and turned on again and when asked for the password;
                                    I entered 0000 but it said 'not certified' again and did not accept it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	178.3 KB ID:	3248067

Should I change the cmos battery first?
                                    I can replace the battery and get a new challenge code and try again. But you've put in a lot of effort, even if you don't want to work any further, I'll understand and I won't try again. what do you say?

If more easy for you, I just sent my **********************************
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-06-2024, 02:21 AM. Reason: Personal contact info is not allowed,read the rules

Comment

Your hard drive is locked, remove it and try without it.

Comment

Working...
                                      X