• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by btomce View Post
    Hello,i need response code for satellite pro a50
    Thanks
    My challenge code
    Attached Files
    Last edited by btomce; 01-31-2024, 04:29 AM. Reason: My english is very bad,sorry

Comment

• SMDFlea
      SMDFlea commented
      Editing a comment
      Don`t be lazy,type it out.Do you expect someone to help if they have to type it themselves.Its so easy to copy and paste from text. Also you must always post the laptop serial number with every bios request !!!

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Hi, please send me response code.
    Pc serial number. 4D046906H
    Challange code CV202-XWRB3-JRANG-NNUH5-H5U6P
    Toshiba Portege z930-14z

Comment

Originally posted by jendrazq View Post
      Hi, please send me response code.
      Pc serial number. 4D046906H
      Challange code CV202-XWRB3-JRANG-NNUH5-H5U6P
      Toshiba Portege z930-14z
      Challange code not actually, yesterday send actual

Comment

hello i have a toshiba that have bios password so can someone help me to unlock it i would be grateful thanks in advance
        model :PORTEGE Z101–A-12W
        serial number :2E032391H
        challenge code :LPNF5-NCTQW-UV22D-BMDYP-Q5A68

Comment

Hi,

Challenge Code: 74KBJ-MU5YL-BND2L-HVQPJ-5UFQ3
          PC Serial No. = 74067087H

Comment

Hello, help my please
            Can you give me a response code for : THOSHIBA Tecra 940-1p7
            Seirial No = 7D021000H
            Challenge Code = UK9PB-WTPUQ-FEPDQ-L81JC-2JLU1
            Thanks.

Comment

Hello . Please help me. I forgot the laptop supervisor password. Toshiba tecra w50-a
              serial no : 1f090406h
              Challenge code : LAXDG-UGAKA-QG2WY-HTY9X-15JUA
              Thank you very much

Comment

Hi we need password for a toshiba tecra z50-a-19n

SERIAL: 4F0481H
                Challenge code: PQ5F7-X6EGG-MURWW-UHTC2-DFNRR

Thanks a lot!
                dikdust

Comment

Hello. I would like to know the response number of Dynabook S73/HS. I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

{"Serial":"71027092H","Challenge":"Rc70d30GNMD7gtYxg8KbDBN2EitLspc9ELIx60yaQnjMcElVl36Klxwb07VFZ3MHIQONhJiJChtk0ajli2oG6ule0v2AJxjqcBM9REUkZtpKFxpo01FEVTJwOjFjQwiNeir3rpUK7FTBXB9aqNNm48SqCyaXQxyH9WIoBjHy5mTBeyZcoYgGdcEWM0HMDmzYXY3i4xmF2pA5KXHBPkoxVFMjOPaRTxhb6wL4ec1HaFaufu5BE8JPTqONa2w93EjFGOju6ZDDs9eqFXaXIttjMebMp8g3ZrROSAcSnNcUSOvjcMm4J3p7ptABlo8A7ZmSm7dpOmNw37PrDZbPAmL4GbCBPw4ubDTzEpGBJ5wqU7OGp88o"}

Click image for larger version  Name:	badbad2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.4 KB ID:	3218700Click image for larger version  Name:	what1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.4 KB ID:	3218701

Comment

Hi everybody!

I have a Toshiba WT20-C tablet with unknown password.
                    Please, help me with Response code!

Serial: 3J045483H

Challenge: ADd9lKWe1K7nhRjxT5YMPWsRn4pdxjc3yBsSrAxaYp7oKeXT0p7Y5pLodUqTtFGjfmPOzEPRccBYd3AAl8YdquUHuhvfMJrMaOqJlQrIhz3EAwvP624d19qYmr47kjTpdHoIv2kxxB1w21I46TCZnzoqqnaedfpfFXtQTJta6lcxaPBtM3V9OIFC3nFyLYNtbOFfM5HG9XcwM1BAWX2pD82dwxiSqDnCp1sF9eqVXDuUp0x0QCM5B60VcZ7o9w5ACJM2K2U7sLGy0wG7BKkiTY6HVyKNby42PBo1JXLrWVSEzR2shItmvkhf630cM8KXEDsoEY7pGutbXm3cvca6Qdj5ajaa6SJFyATJxbyEmvc7QwwsT6KMosG

Thank you for you'r help!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please, if possible. Help me get this binned laptop unlocked. Thanks.

Model Dynabook Tecra X40-E

Serial:
                      9K198719H

Challenge:
                      hDhkUsxsX0x9db2EUeLWW9YJZyhswiodrBhaDlGL2vTvn15UJvmOOTws0Gu0bKviPnjIs4efX81pU2OcRlNFkazLI7p9XnPAMnFQlQ3QM0iqxPLvfP0UzqjzjkXGCHu9YS2UykNaA6waOhvcbvrXaLJ2I97yfKxatf9bEthgvPDZ2HSEgyQcHAQZiGIGoFzh6GC4UVYz4tXYjcrkChzBPvWgNSX9WRwQE1TbjQqxyODOZbmklHtU6EZAwP8yNfQnpY5Z3MKvMngBbdnKsDn6GXMLemqz5uhQytnXOm71wzL7NIZFf7GMOD70658oGZT2qd2Ehu8AyXMDEO5fAWDlbC0DJLiOCk0Xqg0Ls8ksQXmmNa2HvLh6q

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	3224472

{"Serial":"9K198719H","Challenge":"hDhkUsxsX0x9db2EUeLWW9YJZyhswiodrBhaDlGL2vTvn15UJvmOOTws0Gu0bKviPnjIs4efX81pU2OcRlNFkazLI7p9XnPAMnFQlQ3QM0iqxPLvfP0UzqjzjkXGCHu9YS2UykNaA6waOhvcbvrXaLJ2I97yfKxatf9bEthgvPDZ2HSEgyQcHAQZiGIGoFzh6GC4UVYz4tXYjcrkChzBPvWgNSX9WRwQE1TbjQqxyODOZbmklHtU6EZAwP8yNfQnpY5Z3MKvMngBbdnKsDn6GXMLemqz5uhQytnXOm71wzL7NIZFf7GMOD70658oGZT2qd2Ehu8AyXMDEO5fAWDlbC0DJLiOCk0Xqg0Ls8ksQXmmNa2HvLh6q"}

Comment

Tecra X40-E
                        E-F-G series can only be unlocked by official Toshiba service

Comment

Hii! Can you help me? Toshiba Portege Z930 PC S/N: ZB039108H Challenge Code = 0BERW-0JQP9-2W0NN-21TW3-R71RU Response Code =

Comment

Dear friends, dear forum experts, I would be pleased if you could help for my old Toshiba Tecra S5, this is an old computer and didn't remember required pass.πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™

PC serial No: 18069737H
                            Challange Code: KJDAG-WMKHP-M451J-BEEN6-PL6L7
                            Response Code: ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tecra.jpg Views:	0 Size:	218.2 KB ID:	3226519 Click image for larger version  Name:	Tecra1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	3226518

Comment

Response Code = V9UVT-Q5B62-29CAU-1EJ6B-M4KL0

Comment

Originally posted by evserv View Post
                                Response Code = V9UVT-Q5B62-29CAU-1EJ6B-M4KL0
                                Thank you Evserv, πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™is this response code for me? Because there are other people asking above. Unfortunately, I'm out of the country, can't reach my computer and can't try it right now. I will be back at the end of March and will write the results here..

Comment

Yes, yours. But if you turn off the laptop, then the code will change and this response code will not work.

Comment

Originally posted by evserv View Post
                                    Yes, yours. But if you turn off the laptop, then the code will change and this response code will not work.
                                    Oh reallyπŸ˜”πŸ˜° I really didn't know this, I made you struggle in vain, I'm very embarrassed. When I return to my country end of this month, I will open my computer and write to you that way, and I will not turn it off until I receive an answer. Please accept my apologies again.πŸ™πŸ™

Comment

hi again me, to add info with a picture of the back, do you need anything else?
                                      response code for : THOSHIBA Tecra 940-1p7
                                      Seirial No = 7D021000H
                                      Challenge Code = UK9PB-WTPUQ-FEPDQ-L81JC-2JLU1
                                      Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tecra R940-1P7.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	3228491

Comment

is there any solution how to unlock toshiba tecra R950-1CL ....my customer is far away from me and i cant do flash bios
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                          SMDFlea commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Thread merged with Tosh password thread.You must type and post the laptop serial number and challenge code

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                          • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.
                                      Working...
                                      X