X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Needed Bios Dell Precision 5530 password

Originally posted by FjordFisch View Post
    Thank you very much for your great support. The unlocked BIOS worked perfectly.
    Just a remark: I used the NeoProgrammer 2.2.0.10. In the first attempt after flashing the new BIOS the passwords were still in there, and the compare function showed differences. NeoProgrammer likely skips all 0xff areas in the buffer to reduce programming time, so it doesn´t overwrite the password areas. I had to clear the flash memory before programming. After this the compare function showed no differences to the buffer anymore.
    using CH341A and compatible software you have to erase 1st bios chipset then write it with .bin file. Or check box "auto-erase" in settings.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
      using CH341A and compatible software you have to erase 1st bios chipset then write it with .bin file. Or check box "auto-erase" in settings.
      Hi, good, I have a 5330 with adsolute enabled and it cannot be disabled, how would I do it? I leave my bios dump
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-29-2023, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mandrake87 View Post
        Hi, good, I have a 5330 with adsolute enabled and it cannot be disabled, how would I do it? I leave my bios dump
        yours is Latitude 5330, not Precision, post your request to proper thread.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by mandrake87 View Post
          You MUST:
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
            yours is Latitude 5330, not Precision, post your request to proper thread.
            Thread closed
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
            X