• Show
Clear All

Re: Dump ASUS X555QG Please!!

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    thanks sir, you save my day!

Comment

Hello everyone, the computer is booting, but there is no image on the screen, can you help, thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by byavci View Post
        Hello everyone, the computer is booting, but there is no image on the screen, can you help, thank you.
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

try..
          i tried but there is no image and when i start, it turns off back takes 0.4 amperes immediately closes back battery light is steady. ONLY MOTHERBOARD X555QG FOR YOUR INFORMATION
          Last edited by byavci; 06-15-2021, 03:19 AM.

Comment

i tried but there is no image and when i start, it turns off back takes 0.4 amperes immediately closes back battery light is steady. ONLY MOTHERBOARD X555QG FOR YOUR INFORMATION
            the bios is extracted from the Asus site update ... either the laptop has another problem, or you didn't write the bios chip correctly ...
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Post a picture of the white/green sticker on the motherboard, its the one with a barcode/QR code and a model number.Its usually near the ram/ram slot
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Post a picture of the white/green sticker on the motherboard, its the one with a barcode/QR code and a model number.Its usually near the ram/ram slot
                there are only these tags
                Attached Files

Comment

the bios is extracted from the Asus site update ... either the laptop has another problem, or you didn't write the bios chip correctly ...
                  I'm writing with a superpro xeltec sp500 device, it hasn't had any problems so far

Comment

I'm writing with a superpro xeltec sp500 device, it hasn't had any problems so far
                    The sticker model is X555BP ,the bios posted by peste ia AOK and i agree with him that the problem isn`t with the bios,its somewhere else .
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks a lot

Comment

Hai guys, i had already try 2 bios file from above, but still got no display, plz if anyone can help. This is my original bios backup file and my serial number.
                        My mainboard is X555QG Rev 2.0
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ch3nzu View Post
                          Hai guys, i had already try 2 bios file from above, but still got no display, plz if anyone can help. This is my original bios backup file and my serial number.
                          My mainboard is X555QG Rev 2.0
                          bios extracted from the Asus site update
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks for quick replay.
                            I already tested that bios yesterday, but still fail, still no display. If I want to replace ITE 8985e with a new one, am i have to flash that ec? and if i have to flash it, do you have the file bin?

Comment

thanks for quick replay.
                              I already tested that bios yesterday, but still fail, still no display. If I want to replace ITE 8985e with a new one, am i have to flash that ec? and if i have to flash it, do you have the file bin?
                              try..
                              Attached Files

Comment

try..
                                thanks peste for the ec file. But i still have a problem, i failed to flash it to my ITE 8985E (shown in picture "RT809_IT8985_fail"), that a new EC IT8985E that I'm using, the tool that used is RT809F + PEB1 (shown in pict "RT809F+PEB1").
                                I think my pin keyboard conection setting is good, already check. But still, its say chip failed to enter isp status. Need help here..
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ch3nzu; 08-10-2021, 12:30 AM. Reason: i want to add picture

Comment

thanks peste for the ec file. But i still have a problem, i failed to flash it to my ITE 8985E (shown in picture "RT809_IT8985_fail"), that a new EC IT8985E that I'm using, the tool that used is RT809F + PEB1 (shown in pict "RT809F+PEB1").
                                  I think my pin keyboard conection setting is good, already check. But still, its say chip failed to enter isp status. Need help here..
                                  I don't know how to help you here, I didn't use this programmer ... I'm sorry..but maybe someone else will help you ..

Comment

Thanks peste, i wonder what programmer tools do i need to program that ec bios?

Comment

Thanks peste, i wonder what programmer tools do i need to program that ec bios?
                                      https://ioprogrammer.com/

Comment

Hello guys
                                        I how question about IT8985
                                        How can I program this IC?
                                        By Which programmer can i do ?
                                        I have RT809H programmer

Comment

I don't know how to help you here, I didn't use this programmer ... I'm sorry..but maybe someone else will help you ..
                                          Hello guys
                                          I have this problem too and I think its becuase of adapter because this adapter is for IT85xxx family not for IT89xxx family

Comment

Working...
                                          X