dell latitude e7470

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dell latitude e7470

Ok - Here is the bios removed from the board and it looks the same as the one I did on board. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using CH341 programmer and I tried with Asprogrammer as well as NeoProgrammer. I picked winbond 25q128fv, hit read and then save. Then zipped file.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by duder View Post
      Ok - Here is the bios removed from the board and it looks the same as the one I did on board. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using CH341 programmer and I tried with Asprogrammer as well as NeoProgrammer. I picked winbond 25q128fv, hit read and then save. Then zipped file.
      Both files are not Identical and they are not good.

You said that you have tried another files, is that means you lost the original backup and there is another file on the chip?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

No, I never lost the originals and I put the original back on the chip after trying the others. Here are some other backups. Backup 1 and Backup2 were taken with clip and different software. I never modified the originals either.
        Attached Files

Comment

No, I never lost the originals and I put the original back on the chip after trying the others. Here are some other backups. Backup 1 and Backup2 were taken with clip and different software. I never modified the originals either.
          You didn't take the proper backup from the chip at the first time. However, I attached a BIOS for your device and you can try it.

Use NeoProgrammer and remember to select verify the chip after flashing it.
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

Wow! I am amazed. It restarted a few times and then I saw the display for the first time. Then I set it to UEFI and it booted windows and then restarted and updated firmware by itself. I was beginning to think that this wasn't a BIOS issue, except I had read other posts which had the same issue. What causes this to happen? My client said he used it one day without issue and the next day it would not power up. I guess my mistake was reading the BIOS while it was in circuit, even though I had the battery disconnected. The CMOS battery was still connected though. At the moment, it appears that everything is working perfectly. Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Wow! I am amazed. It restarted a few times and then I saw the display for the first time. Then I set it to UEFI and it booted windows and then restarted and updated firmware by itself. At the moment, it appears that everything is working perfectly. Thanks again for all your help.
              It's good to know, you're welcome.
              >>>>>

Comment

Hello, Please help with BIOS repair - notebook won't boot (no display - switch off after 3 sec)
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis2 View Post
                  Hello, Please help with BIOS repair - notebook won't boot (no display - switch off after 3 sec)
                  You must post the service tag

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    You must post the service tag

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Service TAG: B7KJJC2

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis2 View Post
                      Service TAG: B7KJJC2
                      Latitude E7470
                      Service Tag: B7KJJC2
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello, work perfectly on my computer, very big thanks to you.

Comment

Try this one,give it a few minutes to statrt/restart. If it boots up ok then run the latest bios update from dell to update the bios and EC .If it doesn`t make any difference the problem isn`t with the bios.
                          thanks bro works 100% no delay

Comment

Hi, I have Dell Latitude E7470 with computrace activated on bios, can someone please help me reset or disable computrace?
                            Thank you.

Service tag: D8MP2H2
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by knguyenfl View Post
                              Hi, I have Dell Latitude E7470 with computrace activated on bios, can someone please help me reset or disable computrace?
                              Thank you.

Service tag: D8MP2H2
                              Latitude E7470

Service Tag: D8MP2H2
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

• knguyenfl
                                knguyenfl commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It worked, thank you so much HoaCa388

Try This one .
                              Hello Badcaps, Hello Super moderator

please i need your help for a dell e7470, computrace is locked. the bios was also lock but i succefully unlock it but because of you cant work with the machine.
                              SERVICE TAG / HWKYMC2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by florenz View Post

Hello Badcaps, Hello Super moderator

please i need your help for a dell e7470, computrace is locked. the bios was also lock but i succefully unlock it but because of you cant work with the machine.
                                SERVICE TAG / HWKYMC2
                                Replace bios region only or flash configured bios from above post 74
                                Last edited by qayyum786; 02-04-2024, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

Replace bios region only or flash configured bios from above post 74
                                  hI THX FOR THE REPLY ? I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE BIOS REGION ( any tutorial for me ?)

i can easily flash the bios , should i use my same service TAG?

Comment

Working...
                                X