bin asus s510u x510ur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bin asus s510u x510ur

hi, please clean my bios, everyting works fine but no picture.
    I try all bios from above and still no picture on the screen
    here is my original bios

thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smeek View Post
      here is my original bios

thank you in advance!
      TRY bios from post #33
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=X510UF&page=2
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeek View Post
        here is my original bios

thank you in advance!
        Here's your New bios file, try it and let me know.
        Model Number: S510UF-BQ049.
        Serial Number: J5N0CX001120189.
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          Here's your New bios file, try it and let me know.
          Model Number: S510UF-BQ049.
          Serial Number: J5N0CX001120189.
          none from above works
          maybe is not the bios fault

Thx

Comment

Hello!
            I need a bios for an Asus X510UR BQ167T - i7-7500U - 930MX. can anybody help me?
            My serial H9N0B6003313386.
            Windows: *****************. Insert if possible. If not, that's fine!
            I had it but lost it.
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-06-2023, 03:23 PM. Reason: removed key

Comment

Originally posted by Inforprint View Post
              Hello!
              I need a bios for an Asus X510UR BQ167T - i7-7500U - 930MX. can anybody help me?
              My serial H9N0B6003313386.
              Windows: *****************. Insert if possible. If not, that's fine!
              I had it but lost it.
              If you must post your key do so in a text file,anyone on the internet can see your post.If you can find a QR code on the motherboard,like the one at post #14 post a picture of it.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-06-2023, 03:30 PM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                If you must post your key do so in a text file,anyone on the internet can see your post.If you can find a QR code on the motherboard,like the one at post #14 post a picture of it.

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Asus x540ur 930 mx bios dump

the device works normally but does not see the nvidia display card.
                  bios already written.

gpu model : i5 7 th
                  nvidia graphic : 930mx

thank you
                  Attached Files

Comment

@bilen ,you bumped the thread after only 2 hours 10 minutes (last post deleted by vesko). You always get help here and as you know by now sometimes you have to wait. If you have a custommer waiting,well frankly thats your problem. I`m not just having a go at you, its happening all too frequently lately that members are bumping threads because of their own agenda. Its not fair on other members who wait their turn for help.
                    There will be new rules written soon to address this problem, and infractions given out more often in an effort to stop it.Its a shame we have to keep adding what some members might think of as draconian rules but we need them to make it fair for everyone who comes here for free help.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@bilen ,you bumped the thread after only 2 hours 10 minutes (last post deleted by vesko). You always get help here and as you know by now sometimes you have to wait. If you have a custommer waiting,well frankly thats your problem. I`m not just having a go at you, its happening all too frequently lately that members are bumping threads because of their own agenda. Its not fair on other members who wait their turn for help.
                      There will be new rules written soon to address this problem, and infractions given out more often in an effort to stop it.Its a shame we have to keep adding what some members might think of as draconian rules but we need them to make it fair for everyone who comes here for free help.

Comment

Re: Asus x540ur 930 mx bios dump

Originally posted by bilen View Post
                        the device works normally but does not see the nvidia display card.
                        bios already written.

gpu model : i5 7 th
                        nvidia graphic : 930mx

thank you
                        Do you have the original bios. The one you posted is UAR , the QR model in your picture is UR ,the two bios are different. The UR is the one you need
                        EDIT: If you have the original bios post it as it could have DMI info in it.If you don`t then try this one,its an X510UA -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=24
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-11-2023, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Re: Asus x540ur 930 mx bios dump

Do you have the original bios. The one you posted is UAR , the QR model in your picture is UR ,the two bios are different. The UR is the one you need
                          EDIT: If you have the original bios post it as it could have DMI info in it.If you don`t then try this one,its an X510UA -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=24
                          Hi friend, greetings from Argentina. You know I had this exact same model. S510u At first it had a problem it didn't power on. Pressed power and light blinked. I resetted CMOS. Worked perfectly. But I suspected it was caused by Windows 11 update. I've seen many machines with 11 having altered or corrupted bios causing strange issues.
                          I rolled back and installed windows 10 , machine worked fine , but now I'm getting " kernel mode exception not handled". I'm asumming this might be bad memory it's got 2 ram sticks or either bad thermals on die. So I might run memtest86. But again could this be caused by a bios issue, would it be better off reflashing bios? . What's your advice. These are those odd random issues drive you mad. Thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X