Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic CF-54 Bios Password

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
    Payment offers are strictly forbidden here, read the rules! You can donate to support the forum so you can get help again next time you need it, It is possible this section of the forum to be closed because the number of members in it is increasing every day, the volume of uploaded files also, but few people donate.
    I would like to take this opportunity to invite all members to consider a donation.
    ok i will donate to the forum, what are the options to solve my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by droopy234 View Post
      ok i will donate to the forum, what are the options to solve my problem?
      Flash the chip with my dump, and type password as a password when prompted.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Many forgot to remove CMOS battery, that's why after flashing bios chipset it's asking for password. From my experience.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Flash the chip with my dump, and type password as a password when prompted.
          I checked the passwords "passwor Panasonic panasnic" on your 2 dumps, I also tried to turn off the battery. The laptop asks for a password. after writing new2, the laptop boots for 30 seconds, and only then it reboots automatically (a message pops up (automatic restart), then I press F2 and the laptop asks for a password again. After these manipulations, I read the read3 file. The contents of the new2 and read3 files are different
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by droopy234 View Post
            I checked the passwords "passwor Panasonic panasnic" on your 2 dumps, I also tried to turn off the battery. The laptop asks for a password. after writing new2, the laptop boots for 30 seconds, and only then it reboots automatically (a message pops up (automatic restart), then I press F2 and the laptop asks for a password again. After these manipulations, I read the read3 file. The contents of the new2 and read3 files are different
            Your machine's bios is weird, and it doesn't look like the rest of this model line. By default, the encrypted password occurs twice in the Amitse area, and after zeroing it there, everything works. However, you have it recorded a third time in another unusual area of the dump. Therefore, the second time, in addition to the standard method, I also removed it from there along with the entire region. However, in the third read that you took (read3 file), the password is present again, which can be explained by the fact that most likely, in your specific case, it is also recorded in the EC chip of the machine, i.e. your laptop obviously has a custom firmware, in which the standard ways to remove the password just don't work.
            We may try a third time, this time I will only remove the encrypted password x3 without editing the entire region. It's unlikely to help, for the reasons I stated above, but nothing prevents us from trying this way. Be sure to remove the RTC battery before turning on the machine for the first time.
            P.S. If by any chance the method works, do not reset the bios settings to default, otherwise it will lock itself again!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
              it works perfectly.............................u are champ
              all these files are missing......any admin need to have a look

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
                all these files are missing......any admin need to have a look
                Yes, the files have been deleted by us - all members should be aware that there is a real possibility this section of the forum to be closed because the volume of uploaded files is increasing every day, the number of members in it also, but only a few people donate.
                Every day we delete files from the old threads in an attempt to save the situation, but this will not solve the matter. I urge everyone to be more active, everyone can afford a small donation, let more people get involved, only this will save us from the possibility of running out of space to store data on the server!

I would like to take the opportunity to invite again all members to consider a donation.
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Hi, i bought a second hand CF54 mk1. After i set my bios to "setup defaults" for new start and clean install, he asks me for a password... the old one was "admin", but now this won't work anymore. Who can help me?

Model no CF-54CY004E5

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by Cf54owner View Post
                    Hi, i bought a second hand CF54 mk1. After i set my bios to "setup defaults" for new start and clean install, he asks me for a password... the old one was "admin", but now this won't work anymore. Who can help me?

Model no CF-54CY004E5

Kind regards
                    post the original bios..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      post the original bios..
                      What do you mean? I can't enter anymore into the bios

Comment

What do you mean? I can't enter anymore into the bios
                        Peste means a bios dump. You have to use a programmer to do it.
                        BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools

Comment

Peste means a bios dump. You have to use a programmer to do it.
                          BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                          I have already a .rom file from my bios. Is that okay?

Comment

I have already a .rom file from my bios. Is that okay?
                            You mean a full dump or what? I don't know what you mean exactly, if you explain in detail maybe I can answer.

Comment

bios password cf-54

Hi,
                              Any one, please remove the bios password from the bin file.
                              Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: bios password cf-54

Originally posted by imran421 View Post
                                Hi,
                                Any one, please remove the bios password from the bin file.
                                Thanks

Please consider donation in support of the "Bios Requests" section of the forum.

Unlocked:
                                Attached Files

Comment

It worked and donated as well. Can you please give me some details, I have few more and don't want to upload the bin file due to space issue.
                                  Thank

Comment

Originally posted by imran421 View Post
                                    It worked and donated as well. Can you please give me some details, I have few more and don't want to upload the bin file due to space issue.
                                    Thank
                                    I appreciate you joining in and donating the forum in this difficult situation!

Don't worry, upload the files you want to be unlocked, I will remove them later, currently we have no other option unfortunately.

Comment

Panasonic CF-54 Bios Password

I bought a new CF-54D.
                                      Please help me remove the BIOS password.
                                      thank you
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lenovo270 View Post
                                        I bought a new CF-54D.
                                        Please help me remove the BIOS password.
                                        thank you
                                        No, It's not a good read. Try again, use verification! Take two or tree dumps and compare each other, be careful it's very impotent.

Comment

No, It's not a good read. Try again, use verification! Take two or tree dumps and compare each other, be careful it's very impotent.
                                          I reviewed it.
                                          It wasn't loading properly.
                                          What about this?
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X